Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munise thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

I think this is a very Asian mentality. I somehow hate it too. Its called being "patronizing"!!!!! People think the older you are , more you know.

I honestly believe in "knowledge". I respect a teanager who can debate with me with knowledge and back up their statements with proof. It shows to me they are well researched and know what they may be talking about. I have tean debators (some times older) that make arbitary statement and can't back them up with research ........................Now thats where i think WHY AM I WASTING MY TIME?!!πŸ˜›

exactly, they dont respect people younger than them but start making comments like 'just because you go to school doesnt mean that you know more than me etc!'

πŸ˜›well the teen debaters that cant back their statements are still learning 😊 

Munise thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

(thanks to jetmania to give a solid reason of harmones and saved all the teen fraternity πŸ˜‰ )

πŸ˜› no problem πŸ˜‰ 
MNMS thumbnail

I told all of u teens that Police Inspector will imprison us innocent teens in the "suggestions pla post" πŸ˜† ... i warned u all... now were r u people???.. gone to hide πŸ˜• πŸ˜• am i here alone πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... with all the oldies (now i don't think its a personal attack in this particular post Aparna didiπŸ˜‰ ).. truth is truth.. and innocent people speak nothing but truth!! πŸ˜†
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
im back maryam..i was sleeping and in school (i was here till midnight last night and none of this happened) and i just got home to check up on aparna DI because she is OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and what r u gonna do about it now? πŸ˜‰
MNMS thumbnail

Thank God u came back Javs πŸ˜ƒ ... boy im relieved to see u 😳 ... U did wht u could dare πŸ˜‰ ...As far as im concerned, well i think im struck in b/w 2 modes .. and got my posts edited by the police πŸ˜‰ ... and now wht... well i think i should keep my voice raised in front of the mighty!!!! πŸ˜†.. Our freedom of expression is endangered now... as i said earlier.. give teens the space to talk to πŸ˜† ..that's our slogan... and hmmm... eee... something logical should be given.. aaaaaaaaaa .. got it ... πŸ˜ƒ
Aparna di (Javs .. im restricted to call her didi now 😭 😭 ) if u were not an oldie.. u must act like a teen here in this topic.. as this is teens v/s oldies.. and in ur previous posts u went against teens (may b not against but not in favour either πŸ˜‰ ) .. so that proves u to be on the older side !!!! πŸ˜‰ (im being careful Javs 😳 😳 πŸ˜† )
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
maryam....aparna do shouldnt be treated differently because she thinks shes special just because she can invade our posts.

aparna di...you are misusing your editing powers (PS i still dont get what she edited out πŸ˜†)
heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

i would like to dedicate this thread to my dearest sweetest old(er)πŸ˜‰ friend aparna diπŸ˜‰ and to all my fellow pesky teens out there

she edited that JavπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart girl

she edited that JavπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

As long as you know what "that" is. If you call me another alternative to ", "di" i'll edit it sweetie. As thats something offensive. And you must not offend another member. So i'm not misusing it!!πŸ˜‰
heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

As long as you know what "that" is. If you call me another alternative to ", "di" i'll edit it sweetie. As thats something offensive. And you must not offend another member. So i'm not misusing it!!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart girl

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

offensive?...kaise?πŸ˜•

im giving u the respect you deserveπŸ˜‰

you yourself said that if you knew my mother it is more likely that you would have been her friend not mine and if you were her friend that is what i would have called you because that is what i call all her other friends (we are talking about the really bad and inslting "a" word right?...just want to make sure we are on the same pageπŸ˜†)