TB Article -Hit and Misses 2011 - Part 7

Posted: 12 years ago
before u read this just want to clear one thing not posting here just create an issue or insulting stars/show/couple by any offense not want any fight over this issue just posting here as SanRaj name is linked up with this (see bold latter i marked)

Hits and Misses of 2011 - Part 7

With New Year we discuss the new on-screen couples who are now popular on screen...

Mohan-Kastur (Harshad Chopra and Aasiya Kazi)

Though the couple looked promising when the show released, they could not create the magic that was expected. There were high expectations when it was reported that Harshad Chopra and Aasiya were cast together. Harshad's pairing with Additi Gupta and Anupriya Kapoor was widely accepted.But it seems like the same did not work with Aasiya, who is still remembered as the Santu of Dharmraj.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/10991-hits-and-misses-of-2011-part-7.htm

great one by Tellybuzz thanks Leena...Sach Ka Samna at last about why DP failed 😃
DM & Santu as a pair is timeless and they are etched on their fans minds forever and can't be compared...I still feel the magic and get goosebumps when I watch their scenes on YouTube😳
[QUOTE=ramonag]great one by Tellybuzz thanks Leena...Sach Ka Samna at last about why DP failed 😃[/QUOTE

I know you're smart enough to know the TB article isn't true for the reason DP failed and since you're not a fan of Aasiya & DP I can see why you're a happy 😆.

The fact that article itself mentions that the couple looked promising is proof of the fact that its not the chemistry that was not there but you won't know that since you didn't watch the show. You should give thanks to DJ for ruining the script and not giving what was promise to the audience.

I wonder if the article was about something you like would you say the same of your so called

Sach Ka Samna 😆
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing Leena

I know why you posted it here and of course Aasiya will always be remember for being Santu of Dhramraj. This was her first show and made her who she is today and the role is very close to her heart.
That's the same RR will always be remember as Mr. Bajaj first before any other characters he played.

There other shows out there with the older man and younger girl but none would or could ever be like Sanraj.
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

well no.i'm not a fan of DP.and thats one sach i have no.problem doing a samna of ðŸ¤£
and if it was about something i liked ...yes doing a sach ka samna would be difficult 😆 as the SACH is bitter at times..so all sympathies😭 to fans of this show i can understand they are having problems accepting this..😔
but ..in the ultimate analysis..the truth has prevailed 
Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago
To each is own

The love story hasn't even started and all those shows you mention the CV focus on the leads and they're aren't sidelined to focus on other stuff. Those shows has an equal balance here in DP they don't everything else is priority except the leads so there fore I say the article is incorrect.

The article would've been accurate if they talked about how badly the  inconsistency and how the script was executed. I have no issue accepting fact cause the show failing doesn't mean the end to the leads career. The truth is non Aasiya fans are happy with the article regardless if is true or not.

I'm not going to discuss any further cause this Bandini forum.

Originally posted by cuterosy

DM & Santu as a pair is timeless and they are etched on their fans minds forever and can't be compared...I still feel the magic and get goosebumps when I watch their scenes on YouTube😳
absolutely rose...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

am sad for poor Harshad why he took this flop show on flop channel😔
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for sharing Leena

I know why you posted it here and of course Aasiya will always be remember for being Santu of Dhramraj. This was her first show and made her who she is today and the role is very close to her heart.
That's the same RR will always be remember as Mr. Bajaj first before any other characters he played.

There other shows out there with the older man and younger girl but none would or could ever be like Sanraj.

true said Rani not yet any single show make that mark in my heart which Bandini/SanRaj is made... they was n r very special to me [ya i like some shows n stars too but not that much] even I love AK/RR as their real personality n will always will pray for them that they always gets in life what they truly deserves... nd god give them strength to over come from all challenges in life... good bless them both... both r unique personalty not just in show but in real life too ðŸ˜ƒ

edited part is putted in [bracket] ðŸ˜Š
Edited by leena04 - 12 years ago