Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg! The village plot is okay but I just want a good watchful case with Daya sir's presence.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: visrom

And hey!!! Did I write a story like this a year ago???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I had kept T out.
 This is the one...

When i saw the promo believe me i just remember ur story as i felt the promo is quite similar with ur story πŸ˜ƒ...i am eagerly waiting for this episode...& i m going to ignore her πŸ˜›
Jab itna handsome frame par ho to paas mein koi vi ho to mujhe bilkul farak nehin padta πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya vis diii hope they have coped your case and there is no overdose of tji and abhi sir ..but would love to see some casual talks between team along with new cops
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oolaalaa..Abhijeet aur Tarikaa ki prem kahani Gaaon ki Galiyon mein..Quite a nice idea. FW made a preferences for Villagers too. It should be a nice gesture for them to watch Abhirikaa on screen.πŸ˜†
Tittle should be : Gaaon ki Galiyon mein Abhijeet aur Tarikaa ki Prem Kahani CID ke sang..πŸ˜†
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just hope investigation is solid and the plot is strong. rest I can tolerate If its like Vis's story, then it should be nice😊
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Abhijeet is wearing that same red and grey track suit which he has been seen wearing since Aditi era and later it was worn by some side actors too...πŸ˜†
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello everyone...!!πŸ˜ƒ

was going through some unusually hectic routine these days... was thinking only a good episode at the weekend may refresh me ... πŸ˜Š

was expecting to see atleast one single scene in the next episode where TRIO stand together  without behaving like strangers as they developed to be lately...  (  but later I realized how foolish I am to expect so much πŸ˜† ) ... accidentally I happened to watch the promo on TV , first heard the voice over saying about CID on a vacation ... my eyes brightened up πŸ˜› -- πŸ€” but the very next moment  I got to see Abhi Sir and Tji together for 2 clips during the promo  πŸ€’
so guys  gear up for some A - T moments...    may be we may also have some good one with TRIO and DUO ...lets see what's in store πŸ˜†

Edited by -Twinkles- - 12 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HELLO friends do your all guesswork at my nd deepika didi s game land...

in cid anniversery game...
plzz do check out
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont think there will be much Abhi-Tarika scenes... just one or two...

BTW, when was the last time CID had gone on a holiday?  I think it was Invisible Killer (2008)...
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can only remember " Invisible Killer" episode of Lavanya's era... not sure with the latest one ...!!