dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow...InShi romance 😳
waiting for the link!
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Guys watchd the new promo bt the scene they had shown was the same from macau track,wher rishi gives indu her jacket n in the morning when she wakes up she looks at rishi its the same scene nthing new indu sleeping on rishi's shoulder
just the voice over saying indira ko hoga pyar ka ehsaas
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Guys watchd the new promo bt the scene they had shown was the same from macau track,wher rishi gives indu her jacket n in the morning when she wakes up she looks at rishi its the same scene nthing new indu sleeping on rishi's shoulder
just the voice over saying indira ko hoga pyar ka ehsaas

hahhahaha ðŸ˜† thnx a lot Prats ðŸ¤—
Aft reading the written update, i wanted to ask ppl who saw the promo abt Wht dress is Indira wearing and wht r the surroundings, etc etc etc things ðŸ˜†

Soo...this Promo is just like Zee official promo's of Naye Umeed
tho they just want to say abt Indira ke pyaar ke ehsaas ki Umeed ðŸ˜³
Well...aage chal ke humhe dekhne ko milega..kab aur kaise hoga yeh ehsaas ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow thanks for sharingI hope Inshi remain a couple.I'm doubtful abt Sameer why he wants Sharma Nivas🤔
Pratamesh thumbnail
Ya nikhi and abt d dress who purple wala same 4m macau track,sub scenes bhi wohi hain inshi standing near d sea wala,n then sitting down
Pratamesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guitargirl

Wow thanks for sharing[\:D/]I hope Inshi remain a couple.I'm doubtful abt Sameer why he wants Sharma Nivas[:[]

hi buddy and abt sameer he doesnt want sharma nivas,he was angry becoz some1 with telling him brought the property for 5 crores more than the price aur ye rishi ne kiya hain,btw no 1 wants that property for themself:)
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

hi buddy and abt sameer he doesnt want sharma nivas,he was angry becoz some1 with telling him brought the property for 5 crores more than the price aur ye rishi ne kiya hain,btw no 1 wants that property for themself:)

Hi, Pratamesh Oh i see had got confused
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ya nikhi and abt d dress who purple wala same 4m macau track,sub scenes bhi wohi hain inshi standing near d sea wala,n then sitting down

chhhaaa...i was expecting soemthing new ðŸ˜†
socha...naye saal mein kuch naya promo dekhenge...par kuch naya hai hi nahi
leads of other shows are giving Wishes for New year in breaks na...but i dint see Indira ka
evn yestday whn they were showing ZRA again...they showed show's actors wishing new year...waha pe bhi they showed whole sharma family except Indira ðŸ˜¡
i was thinking...if not direct wishing frm Rati di at her blog..kahin par tho unke wishes millenge!!!

Pratamesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guitargirl

Hi, Pratamesh Oh i see had got confused[BR]

initially even i had started thing that rishi might be doing this for property pur aisa kuch nahi hain,woh toh hero hain na:)
..Tara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tfs old macau scene not new special