KYPH Apr 11- Kripa gets concert tickets

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Another entertaining episode!

At the disco:

The episode starts with Naina scolding Kripa for getting involved with the drug dealer guy. Dilip tries to talk to the police, probably trying to tell them that Kripa is innocent. But Karthik, being the cold-hearted person he is, advises both Dilip and Naina to let Kripa settle the matter herself. Dilip agrees with Karthik and asks Naina to leave with him. Naina refuses, saying she wants to share a few more 'words' with Kripa. Naina stays back and warns Kripa that the Khanna family name should not get tainted because of the drug bust/scandal. Kripa looks dejected and hopeless. She can't even manage to fight for herself because Naina never gives her a chance to! Luckily, Mithsi arrives back at the disco with the guy. He tries to lie, saying that he and Kripa have known each other for a long time. But Harshini says that Kripa and her have only been in Mumbai for two weeks. The police arrest the guy after clearing up the matter.

Naina apologizes to Kripa for misunderstanding her. She only takes this action to protect her public image. Mithsi then exposes Anita by playing a recording on her cellphone that shows both Anita and the guy dancing together. Anita tries to muster up some excuse but Mithsi doesn't give her a chance. She threatens to show the pictures of Anita and the guy together from last year's annual day function. Naina calmly says there is no need for that and assures Mithsi that she will take care of Anita.

At the Khanna house:

Naina blasts Anita for her wrongdoings in front of the whole family. Everyone from Karthik to Dilip apologize to Kripa for misunderstanding her and rightly so! Being a sweet girl, Kripa tells them there is no need for that. Everyone eventually leaves the room except Anita and Naina. Naina then shows her true colors and advises Anita to make her next plan against Kripa 'fool-proof' Anita understands her maasi's advises and gives a sly smile. God knows what her next plan will be!

At the outhouse:

Kripa is holding her teddy bear and crying. The phone rings and its her family, back in Naintal. Kripa lies to her mother and says she is doing fine. Her father asks about the academy. Kripa gives the good news about gaining admission to the prestigious school. You can make out from her voice that she isn't as excited as she was before, due to the recent happenings. Kripa's mother gets back on the phone and suspects that something is wrong. Kripa continues to lie and says its nothing. She hangs up the phone. Kripa's mother calls again and tells her to come back home tomorrow. Kripa thinks it over and reluctantly agrees.

The next morning, Harshini finds Kripa packing her bags. Kripa gives her the news: she is coming back to Naintal. Harshini, being the best friend, tries to stop Kripa, saying its not worth leaving because of 'that' Anita. Kripa refuses to listen. A dejected Harshini says that if Kripa leaves, she will have to leave as well, and then what will happen to their dreams of becoming big singers? Harshini begs her to stay back for Angad's sake. However, Kripa still refuses to change her decision. Harshini then hands Kripa their scrapbook, full of Angad's pictures and their dreams! Kripa looks it over and finally changes her mind. Harshini is thrilled and the two get ready for classes at the Academy.

Khanna household:

Naina goes up to Angad's room to wake him up. Angad is sleeping on his stomach, totally out of it. Must have been all that late-night partying and drinking! Well, he's wearing a cream beige shirt and matching pants. Angad finally musters up the energy to sit up and he looks so innocent, hardly like the bad boy in the title song. Naina tells him she has a big day planned for him and orders him to get ready. Poor Angad says he is tired and has a headache. Awww! But Naina refuses to sympathize with him and says sarcastically, 'Of course you're tried, after all you're the one who works so hard.' Angad doesn't reply back and Naina leaves his room. Naina walks down the stairs and meets up with Angad's friend, Mannan. She asks him to make sure Angad gets ready. The friend timidly responds that he will.

Angad is still sitting on his bed when Mannan enters his room. A tried and totally out of it Angad asks Mannan to hand him the some pills. Mannan is shocked that Angad is taking the pills so early in the morning, but still hands them over. Mannan then advises Angad to listen to Naina and put an end to the late night-partying and drinking. Angad has a 'give me a break look' and replies that he works hard for 24 hours and needs some time to just relax and chill.

At the academy:

Kripa-Harshini and Anita come face to face. Anita with a snobbish looks tells the two that they tried to get her in trouble but it won't work in the future. Harshini stands up to Anita and says that it was her who tried to get Kripa in trouble. Kripa then walks up to Anita and with confidence and poise says that she stayed quiet last night for the sake of Angad's family, but in the future she won't and she'll be keeping an eye out for Anita's plans. Anita gives a silly laugh, and warns Kripa that she'll make sure she leaves the Khanna house and Mumbai. Kripa says if she leaves Mumbai it won't be because of Anita and walks away from there. Go Kripa! πŸ‘

Afterwords, some excited students are shown talking about Angad's concert. Kripa and Harshi overhear their conversation. Both girls are excited about his concert and Harshi wishes her desire to attend the concert.

At the Khanna house:

Naina is on the phone with the concert organizers, going over the details on Angad's concert. She gets another call from the one and only Anu Malik. The two talk and Naina says the concert will be huge. Hope it is and also hope that Kripa and Angad finally meet! 😊

At night, Kripa and Harshi are sitting outside chatting about Angad's concert. Harshini is worried because she wants to attend the concert but doesn't know how they will get tickets. Kripa teases Harshini, saying she doesn't know if she'll go since she already attended Angad's last concert and saw him up close and all! Before Harshini can say anything, Angad's luxury red car pulls up right in front of their eyes! Kripa is thrilled and also relieved because she can finally talk to Angad. However, Angad gets a call on his cell and must report back to the studio for some urgent work. His car pulls away and Kripa and Harshini are left disappointed. Harshini again voices her desire to attend the concert. Then we see someone hand over two concert tickets and backstage passes in front of Kripa and Harshi and its none other than Dadiji. She tells them to get ready tomorrow to attend Angad's concert. Harshini calls Dadiji their 'fairy godmother'. The episode ends on Kripa's dreamy face.

Tomorrow: The avenue is Angad's concert. Anu Malik hosts the show and introduces on stage the heartthrob of millions: Angad!

Comments: A great episode once again! We got to see the boyish, innocent side of Angad's character. I can defintely understand how Kripa fell for Angad's romantic side. He looked really romantic all sleepy and tired in today's episode. Glad to see Kripa standing up for herself in front of Anita. Go Kripa!

Thanks.
Edited by sonynyu - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samie thumbnail
thanx 4 the update lucky coz i was just gonna type 1 up coz there was noneπŸ˜†
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for the update

can't wait to watch it

meghavi thumbnail

Excellent update Sonya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. 

Luckily I got to see it too, because my bro was downloading cricket live off some webisite and Ayushmaan and KYPH came on...😊(while waiting for cricket to start)

Edited by meghavi - 19 years ago
chillyflakes thumbnail

Oooh, Cool Update Sona! Dying to see what happens today! I loved Angad's sprawled on the bed thingyπŸ˜› such a coincidence, even I thot that he looked incredibly innocent and boyish, nothing like the Angad I had in mind! Naina is such a horrible mother, how can she push the cuty pie like this!

I hope Angad & Kripa meet today after the concert, maybe he will give her a hitch back home!

Great update, hope to catch up with your update for today's episode also!

Cheers,

Chilly

sugar plum thumbnail
oooh... i wanna slap myself for missing this one... but hey... i loved every minute of what i was doing neway!πŸ˜†
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update sonya. I laugh when I see Angad becasue of his role in Fun2shhh. It was hilarious!πŸ˜†
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

πŸ‘ wonderful update Sonya. Yeah Angad did look damn innocent and boyish. I was only wising Kripa and he bump into each other in his hous 😳.

Today's episode would be really interesting. Hope Kripa and Angad actually meet today.

Cheers

Lata

jingle thumbnail
thanks for the wonderfull updateπŸ‘