Bappi Lahiri in Big Boss' house on New Year's eve

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bappi Lahiri in Big Boss' house on New Year's eve

With over 40 years as a composer in the film industry, he is the Big Boss of Bollywood music. Bappi Lahiri's uncanny ability to reinvent himself from time to time has flummoxed even music composers who are half his age. Trust him to take the nation by storm once again with this year's chartbuster Ooh La La from The Dirty Picture and Walking On Love Street his latest international jazz album. 
Not only that! He even had some of the country's most beautiful women walking the ramp to his composition at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! As if that was not enough proof of his popularity with the GenNext, his latest song, Boka Chor, for Dhumketu Punatar's soon-to-release movie, It's Rocking Dard-E-Disco is already a rage on YouTube.

And now, it is the turn of the participants of Bigg Boss 5 to be regaled by the undisputed king of disco. Yes, the New Year celebrations in the house are set take on a retro hue on the eve of 2011. Bappida has been specially invited for the occasion to bring cheer to the proceedings inside the house. And he is quite excited about it. "I have been invited to the Big Boss house to perform on the New Year eve and it will be great to perform for the participants and the viewers of the show," Bappida said.

"I will sing songs like 'Bambai Se Aaya Mera' Dost from the 70's, 'Disco Dancer' from the 80's, 'Tamma Tamma Loge' from the 90's and ' Ooh La La' from this year's hits among others," he said when asked about the songs he would sing that evening. Apart from the string of performances across the globe, Bappida is known to celebrate every New Year in grand style with his family. And this new year will be no different. "My family is already in Europe. I too will leave after my new year eve performance and join them," he reveals, with a thousand-watt smile."

So don't forget to watch Ooh La La magic on Bigg Boss 5 house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
bappi lahiri, hmmm not interested🥱