~Abhishek Bachanan's Fan Club~ plz join!!

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
Abhishek Bachchan - Biography
 Abhishek Bachchan Biography

Name : Abhishek Bachchan
Date of Birth : 5 February 1976
Place of Birth : India
Height : 6' 3
Nationality : Indian
Profession : Actor
Nickname : Abhi

Abhishek Bachchan Trivia
    Didn't finish studying business in the United States since he wanted to become an actor. His father, Amitabh Bachchan, supported Abhishek's decision. Son of Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bhaduri. Was engaged to Karisma Kapoor before the engagement was mutually broken off without any explanations by both parties.
  • Became a Mama (maternal uncle) in 1997, when his married sister, Shweta Nanda, gave birth to a baby girl.

Abhishek Bachchan Detailed Biography
Abhishek Bachchan was born on 5th Febuary 1976 to Bollywood Legend and Veteran Actor Amitabh Bachchan and Bollywood actress Jaya Bachchan. Abhishek Bachchan has done his high school in Switzerland. While doing business studies in the United States he had decided to become an actor.

He started his acting career from film Refugee opposite Kareena Kapoor. It was not a hit but his performance was to the expectations and noticed by critics also. In LoC he plays the role of Captain Vikram Batra which is a worthwhile experience for him. Mumbai Se Aaya Mera Dost film failed to create any ripples but still Abhishek stands by it. Critics said the film needed improvement in the scripting department. But his role in the film is appreciated. He had done many films but still he is struggling hard for a blockbuster which can prove him. Despite all this he had been through with the Kapoors. He was engaged to Karishma Kapoor in 2002 but after few months they had broke up.

Abhishek forthcoming film is Yashraj film venture directing by Sanjay Gandhavi. Uday Chopra and John Abraham are the other star in it. Ram Gopal verma's Naach. His home production film with Apoorva Lakhia which is untitled. And their is one more film with Rajkumar Santoshi Zakhm in which for the first time father and son 'Big B' and 'Junior B' working together. This will be definitely the most exciting happening of the year.

Websites of Abhishek Bachanan!!!!

Links
  Abhishek Bachchan from Rumela's Web : Abhishek Bachchan Picture Gallery, Greetings Gallery, Biography, Awards, Links

Abhishek Bachchan Pics : Abhishek Bachchan Pics From 101LifeStyle.Com

Starglimpse.com : Abhishek Bachchan : Starglimpse.com Abhishek Bachchan biography, filmography, picture gallery and links

enjoy the fun......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
plz join in soon!!!! thnx
AnGeLeYeZz thumbnail
👏 i'll join, i love abhi (only second to srk of course lol) 😆 😳
*~Isita~* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me in too
no.1 fan of abhi 😉
avani_fan thumbnail
i wanna join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dis is avani a big fan of abhi!
here r his pics!

madzaboutchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
count me in toooooooooooooo
Sour Skittles thumbnail

I LUB ABHI 😳IM SOOOOO IN!!!!!!!!!!!

Bratati_0712 thumbnail
pls count me in 😛
abhiii i luvvvv u 😳 😛
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
helloooo!jee 😳 😆 arre mere husband baby yahaa 😳 😆
fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
IM IN!!! I just totally adore him sooo much! I was waiting for this post ... well finally an ABHI fan club ...YOHOOOOO!!! 😃 😊