WU - 29.12.11 - 1st Date of vedika + Chedi Returns

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks so much preetha. Happy new year to you too. See you next year. 😉
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Preetha di! :) Happy New Year in advance to you...best wishes for this coming year.

As for true epi...the date was cute but they had to bring Kia on the last epi of the year >.< I have a feeling I'm going to have the same feelings for her as I do for Shobha and Piya...see you in the new year!
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank u my dear for ur update..
God bless u..👍🏼
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the udpate!😊

Happy New Year to u Preetha & to all of u😃

Well the episode was very good.

I knew Nitika would walk pass Ved & not recognize him😉 Ved gave her a compliment when she wasn't near him😕 & when she comes near him no compliments from his side

If Ved thought flowers are useless for Nitika then why did he take flowers to propose Nitika😕

Prachin & Gyan are highly entertaining😃 The scene when they were clapping was really funny😆 And the way they were giving tips to Ved was really cute😉 But really felt bad for them... poor guyz had to watch Ved screwing up everything🤣

Didn't that article mention that Kia's entry would be on Monday only😕

Anyway, Chedi said Kia is Kishor ki ek lauti beti😕 what about Kishor's son??? Why didn't Chedi bring Kishor's son too??? Kishor did have a son after all, didn't he? It was Kishor's son who had called Chedi & informed him about Kishor's bad health. If Kishor's son is capable of taking care of himself that Chedi didn't have to bring him here then isn't it the son's responsibility to take care of his sister Kia??? What are the CVs doing now??? Confusion😕

As Tejy pointed out in the other thread... there's nothing wrong if Chedi took the responsibility of Kia ...he could have promised to get Kia married to a good guy, promising to get her married to his brahmachari son makes no sense at all. He's not buying a TV or refrigerator for the family, he's bringing a wife for Ved, it's Ved's life how can Chedi take the decision & make a promise like that😡 🤢

Let's forget that Nitika exists & also that Ved has left his brahmachari & look at this matter... Ved is a brahmachari & doesn't want to get married at all. He hates women & loves to stay away from them. Then what? Is Chedi going to force him to leave his brahmachari & force him to get married to Kia just for the sake of his stupid promise or what?? Won't that be spoiling Ved & Kia's life. And now that even Nitika is involved, the number of lives getting spoiled has increased

Long time back also Chedi had taken this bheesma pratigya that no woman shall ever enter the Chaturvedi Niwas & none of his sons shall ever get married... what happened to that promise?😈 If his promise wasn't broken then today Toasty & Malti wouldn't have been in the house? Tej wouldn't have got married at all

And coming back to this current promise of his... it's a ridiculous one👎🏼 if his bheesma pratigya can be broken then there's nothing wrong in breaking this promise of his😈 I hope the entire C's stand up for Ved & not let Chedi win at any cost...

One thing that I never understand is if Chedi wants to promise then he should make promises that will not affect others' lives or won't compel others to live their life accordingly to his promise. Last time bcoz of his promise, none of the sons were supposed to get married, thank god Tej had guts to go against it. This time also Chedi's promise affects Ved's life, bcoz of his promise Ved should marry a girl called Kia🤢

Chedi making the promise that I'll find a good guy for Kia... this promise is dependent on Chedi's actions & doesn't compel anybody to change their lifestyle due to his promise. Chedi making a promise that I'll get my son married to Kia at any cost... this promise doesn't depend on Chedi's actions but Ved's actions & compels Ved to change his lifestyle & affects Ved's life. Doesn't Chedi know what promises are & how to make one...to hell with Chedi's promise😡  Promises are I'll do this & that not I'll make my son do this & that😡

I hope Kia creates a lot of chaos over there & makes Chedi's life hell. He truly deserves it... I won't even mind if he gets a third heart attack due to her😡 I have no pity on a man who keeps on repeating mistakes & keeps on making promises that puts others life at stake rather than his own😡

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
By the looks of Kia she is no match for the Chaturvedi's or infact Ved. She has a different lifestyle and she won't beable to pull off the nice girl act for so long because the Chaturvedi's will do her head in.  I have a feeling Toasty and the rest of them will bring forward how Kia is not suited to the family and Ved and then even Chedi will back track on his wedding plans for Ved and Kia. Daadaji really needs to speak up now about Ved and Nitika.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm sure Toasty's going to find out Kia's real face as she's responsible for taking care of her... but plz I don't want any situation where Chedi is going to believe Kia & not Toasty & then blame Toasty again And most importantly, I don't want Toasty to solve this mission all alone, I want the C's to unite & expose Kia in front of Chedi... that would be better coz these people are a solid team... they've already proved it with the Vedika track... hope to see them uniting for the sake of Vedika once again

And I hope from next time onwards Chedi will stop making promises that affects other people's lives more than his

Hope this Kia track doesn't get stretched too long & the CVs will soon focus on the Vedika's wedding track... difficult to wait😉
Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vik rocks

I hope Kia creates a lot of chaos over there & makes Chedi's life hell. He truly deserves it... I won't even mind if he gets a third heart attack due to her😡 I have no pity on a man who keeps on repeating mistakes & keeps on making promises that puts others life at stake rather than his own😡

Totally agree with you, I think Toasty has done wonders with her promise to bring the guys in the house to their sense (Pashu is on his way finally!😆 ), ab bacha toh Chedi. He needs some sense knocked into him !