'Jassi...' granted a year's extension

gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Indiantelevision.comIndiantelevision.com

'Jassi...' granted a year's extension

The story was coming to a logical conclusion. But still, people are watching. So why end it? That's always how Indian

Mona Singh: One more year?

television has functioned. Sony's Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin will not be an exception.

Sony has given a year's extension to the show.Confirming the same, producer Deeya Singh says, "I am very happy. We expected an extension, but the feeling after getting it is entirely different."

So how do they take the story forward? "We are working on that," she quips.Will Jassi go back to her gawky and clumsy look. It would be recalled that Mona Singh told Telly Chakkar in a recent interview, "People still want my gawkiness and clumsiness to remain. Those traits may come back in the script later."

"Yeah," confirmed Singh, adding with a smile, "You'll get to see a mixture of both."

We can't wait for the further storyline to unfold, can you?

By VICKEY LALWANI Posted on 11 April 2005
3:01 pm
More News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smita24 thumbnail
oh my god. I am getting a heart attack now. Friends, if anything happens to me. Put T & D in jail. 😭 Edited by smita24 - 19 years ago
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another year ???? I dont even want to imagine how many more meaningless, mindless twists T & D are going to introduce, my poor heart might not be able to take it. But, did they not get an extension some time ago, after the initial extension JJKN was supposed to end in september 05.
ms-tabu thumbnail
what? no plz. have they gone mad.plz this will be intolerable😭
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
"People still want my gawkiness and clumsiness to remain. Those traits may come back in the script later."

"Yeah," confirmed Singh, adding with a smile, "You'll get to see a mixture of both."

what??????and how exactly they propose to do that?? jassi became jessica as supposedly she was moving ahead...how the hec are they going to justify the other way around?????and a mixture of both.....i better not even imagine😕

fnahmed thumbnail

extended oh my god. i wonder where the story will lead to.

what is left of the drama. if u confirmed it its going to finish next month it should. what story is left on it. will they get rid of purab again an what will happen to armaan in future including purab.

blf didnt carry on with an extension. t and d and jsut making monbey and sony getting publicity.

does anyone agree with me.

ms-tabu thumbnail
yes i agree t and d r lalchi,and so is sony,god give them some sense
KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: smita24

I am getting a heart attack now. Friends, if anything happens to me. Put T & D in jail. 😭

lol😆.... i'll keep in mind...  but hope u hvn't had attack at, cuz i want to give u some advice..  well 1st thing u do is take the news slowly... then watch jessi.. that will make u feel better... well hope this help...  n if its still doesn't help i'll make sure T & D get some kind of punishment😆.....

btw thanxx for  sharing the news...

❤️❤️❤️EAST OR WEST SALMAN IS THE BEST❤️❤️❤️

Rumi thumbnail
oh noooooooooooooo!!!!!😭!!!!!  that means more twists and more foolishness, kksum ki tarha!!!!! moreover, ek saal ke liye mujhe yeh crap show ka update likhna padhega???? i will die!!!!! QB!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are you??????????😭!!!!!!!!!!
ms-tabu thumbnail
isse bada shock to hamko mil hi nahi sakt tha,😭ab kya sabki 2-3 marriages hongi ,kekta ki tarah,then divorce 😕,then again reunion😕,phir will they show thier children upar wale give me the strenght 2 survive this show🤢