29th Dec Durdhara gets killed by Paundraka

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

Durdhara after knowing MM's truth runs away from there seeing some gaurds who are coming to catch him.

Sudama comes to MM, tells him just now Narad told me Durdhara has found out your truth, now we should get out from here soon. MM tells him I've never seen you so disturbed, inspite of facing unfavourable conditions in your life, then why are you so disturbed today? Sudama says that was my life but now I am more concerned about you. MM says ok, I'll do as you say, but before Durdhara returns I'll go & meet Paundraka. He leaves.

Paundraka in his temple is getting worshipped, he feels happy & touches bhoga thals, says this should be distributed among the people. I am not like other Gods, who take from their devotees, I am giving instead.

MM tells Paundrak about Durdhara has gone to Dwaraka without informing him, Paundraka has given him so much, but he has become Dwarakadheesh's  spy, he is going to help him in attacking you. He doesn't only want to become a king but also a god like you. He had told me to teach him to play flute much better then you, if not then he will kill me. Paundraka gets angry.

MM continues, he is returning now from Dwaraka, before he comes, you must do something. Paundraka says he will kill him before he does anything.

JV asks Krishna, what will happen now. Krishana says wait & watch.

Durdhara thinks, while entering the city he will not let Krishna win.

Paundraka announces he is god, he will punish Durdhara. He asks Durdhara from where is coming, he answers Dwaraka

Durdhara says he had gone to find out  more about a very big conspiracy.  He says MM is actually Dwarakadheesh, before he can complete he is stopped by Paundraka, he says I am god, I know everything, you have joined hands with Dwarakadheesh. Durdhara says again this Murli is Dwarakadheesh, once again his words gets lost in sound of Paundraka's jayjaykaar & sound of bell.  Hearing all these thrilled Paundraka tells Durdhara, are you hearing all these, you are raajdrohi, at this moment your head will be cut from your body. Sudama & MM are watching this scene. Durdhara is shocked seeing how Paundraka has changed. Durdhara continues saying MM is Krishna, MM tells Paundraka, see in his last moments too he is taking Krishna's name instead of yours. Paundraka cuts Durdhara's head. Now he want's to take over 3 lokas. His people seeing Durdhara killed thanks Paundraka, he tells them if you will worship me & have faith in me like this I'll take care of all your problems.

Kashiraaj & Haldhara comes there seeing Durdhara's cut head, gets shocked, Kashiraaj tells Haldhara this was MM's conspiracy, we will have to do something about him, tonight we will kill MM. Krishna & Sudama  are listening this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Paundrak is indeed a better god, who gives to his devotees instead of receiving.  I think I'll start worshipping Paundrak ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

So they had Paundrak cut off Durdhar's head?  Did he use his discus to do that, or something else? ๐Ÿ˜†

I wish Krishna sends Balarama to take on Haladhar - don't want Haladhar to be killed by either Krishna nor Paundrak.  But yeah, Paundrak getting killed is definitely progress.  Too bad he didn't get to tell Kashiraj or Haladhar what he unsuccessfully told Paundrak.

Only somewhat disconcerting thing today - Murli downright lying about Durdhar wanting to learn the flute, when in fact, Durdhar spurned Murli's attempt to teach him the flute.  But I am surprised that Paundrak killed Durdhar right then - one would have thought that he'd want to wait until Durdhar had Paundrak's name on his lips b4 he slew him.  After all, wasn't that the criteria on which Sudama was spared, and that too w/o even Murli's intervention?
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Paundraka cut Durdhara'head by removing Durdhara's sward. He didn't have patience to tolerate Durdhara more.
Vr15h thumbnail
What a pity!  His discus could have been put into good use - it's not like he's used it to date to do anything useful ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Update: Okay, I got to finally watch it.  Durdhar could see Murli openly making up stuff about him, and didn't bother to contradict it, leaving Paundrak free to behead him.  And of course, all the jai jaikars from all the bhakts just fuels his narcissism.

One thing surreal about Durdhar's slaying is that when he was killed, they showed Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva & Parvati all rejoicing - one would think that Durdhar was Narakasura ๐Ÿ˜†  So much celebration by the gods on the death of a fictitious character ๐Ÿคฃ

Problem from now on is that if people don't gather in Paundrak's temple, he can't order them to be punished, since he's killed Durdhar.  Either Haladhar or Kashiraj will have to carry out his orders.

Murli has really made a lot of people bhakts of Paundrak. ๐Ÿ˜†  Maybe he could encourage Duryodhan & Shakuni to start worshipping Paundrak, so that they won't bother him, and he's free to spend as much time as he wants w/ the Pandavas. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!๐Ÿ˜Š

Well, yes Krishna has made a lot of people bhakts of Paundrak... & the biggest & loyal bhakts of Paundrak are the SPs๐Ÿ˜†
They've turned Krishna into a serial liar I don't know how it feels while watching it but while reading the updates... it's really difficult to read the activities of Krishna mentioned here

Oh...so Brahma, Vishnu, etc were happy on Durdhar's death๐Ÿ˜Ž Well I think I'm not surprised then. This serial has reached such a stage that there's no need to get surprised seeing fiction, but one should get shocked & surprised if the SPs follow the authentic story๐Ÿ˜‰
Vr15h thumbnail
Vik

I'm sure that SP would rationalize it by saying that if Krishna could encourage Yudhisthir to lie to Dronacharya, then what's to stop him from lying thru his teeth to Paundrak about Durdhar?  That part actually bothered me as well - the only reason Krishna encouraged Yudhisthir's lie was that there was no other way to stop his army from getting massacred.  But Paundrak, by contrast, was easily killed by him, so there was no question of Krishna lying to him to get him to do anything.

Like I suggested yesterday, if they show the Mahabharata war, they should clone Bhima & Arjun so that they can easily cover all their enemies - the Kauravas, Bheeshma, Drona, et al.  Far fewer causalities on the Pandava side that way ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vrish

If the theory of cloning is used for MB then the MB war would finish in just one day๐Ÿ˜ˆ no need for 18 days๐Ÿคฃ
The SPs drag a one day track over several weeks, here they have a ready made 18 days track which can be dragged over several months, why would they dig the grave for themselves by reducing it to a one day track by introducing the system of cloning๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

One thing surreal about Durdhar's slaying is that when he was killed, they showed Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva & Parvati all rejoicing - one would think that Durdhar was Narakasura ๐Ÿ˜†  So much celebration by the gods on the death of a fictitious character ๐Ÿคฃ

Vishnu????
Vr15h thumbnail

Yeah, Vishnu.  As you well know, in serials, while Rama or Krishna are busy on Bhulok, Vishnu is still reclining in Vaikuntha (in this case w/o Lakshmi-ji, since she's probably off to comfort Priya Bhatija) watching everything on Bhulok as though it was Bigg Boss 0.

Incidentally, you missed the discussion we once had regarding showing Vishnu in parallel w/ Rama or Krishna.  Read the first few pages of +* DBSK: Promos *+, and you'll see what was discussed.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago