Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
THE PERFORMANCE DONE BY PRAJAKTA SHUKRE WAS FAKE BECAUSE THE  SHE WAS JUST DOING LIP SINGING BUT THE ACTUAL SONG WAS SUNG BY PRIYA BHATACHARYA. DID ANYBODY NOTICE THAT PRAJAKTA WAS DOING LIP SINGING?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chillyflakes thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar bun

when was this??😕

😆 Just what I was thinking!

Cheers,

Chilly!

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yup, though Prajakta too has a gr8 voice this particular act was done as a sort of promo for the serial and also to give some publicity to KYPH and Sony has given a really good platform for the Indian Idols. But they just showed the first few lines of the song......😭.

During the launch of Abhijeet's first album also this song was sung by Prajakta Shukre and Rahul Vaidya, last week.

Cheers

Lata

PS : Chilly don't tell me you missed this show, it was shown yest. on Sony which was called ITA- TRU, that is Indian Television Association - Tsunami Rehab and U. You could see most of Sony and Star Plus serials actors ( that is offcourse most of Balaji actors)

chillyflakes thumbnail

Hi Lata,

I saw the Prog. for some time, then got bored because Sangeeta Ghosh came in.....and I can't stand that lady (she is Pammi from Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chaand). 😭 Only if I had known that Angad would perform, I would have sat through the entire thing!

Never mind, somone will be kind enough to upload the video on the net and then I can view it in leisure!

Chilly

Ps : I went to the Beach yesterday, just love Marina Beach so much, there is no other place on Earth equivalent to that one. Mumbai Beaches are so dirty....(sorry Mumbaikers, no offence here, but just stating a fact!)

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

My Dear Chilly,

I waited till the end of the show to watch KYPH and Iqbal Khan 😳, but they showed hardly 2 minutes of KYPH which was like a promo. Iqbal Khan came and danced for the first 3-4 lines and Prajakta was lip synching for the background song which was played. 

I was shocked to see these TV stars actually who tried to look like bombshells performing these item numbers........Sangeeta, Narayani.........😛

Oh wow u went to the beach ah. But seriously I am so much into watching this serials that I enjoy watching Tv rather than going to beaches and long drives and walks 😳

And oh as far as Mumbai beaches are concerned yeah they are dirty,for that matter the whole city is full of dust , dirt, muck but inspite of all this I LOVE MUMBAI........😊 and yeah no other place in this world like Mumbai 😉...ha ha....like two popular Hindi songs...Hain Dil Hain Mushkil hain jeena yahan, zara hatke,zara bachke yeh hain Bambai meri jaan........and Eeh Hain Bambai Nagariya tu dekh babuwaa, sone chaandi ki dagariya tu dekh babuwaa............😃

Cheers and Lots of Love

Lata