Should Raktima be called back ?

Poll

Should Raktima be called back?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rohit2005 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
There was no fault from Raktima. She is a good singer. She should be called back, as early as possible, with next competent boy. What do you think? Edited by Rohit2005 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluemangos thumbnail
If those hairy, i mean groovy gurus can call back Sinchan and Irfan I don't see why Raktima and Vishwanth don't deserve to be in the competition still.
rocker1 thumbnail
That's because SI were 3rd by the judges rating - and they also performed well today.

I always had a feeling that if someone from the top half of gurus rankings is eliminated, then they would be called back. So SI were.
bangboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadyhtown

That's because SI were 3rd by the judges rating - and they also performed well today.

I always had a feeling that if someone from the top half of gurus rankings is eliminated, then they would be called back. So SI were.

Yes Shadytown..Gurus ranking pertain to only that week;s episode not for any previous episodes

deepboy thumbnail
I think they should bring everybody and start a fresh audition...
asha rao thumbnail
Irfan and sinchan are from south and hariharan being a south indian he has favoured these two by using his veto power to bring them back. Rakthima is the best singer of all ladies, had there been a bengali judge probably she too would have come back. I am surprised by the people of india's vote who are favouring their regional contestant instead of voting for deserving contestant . Take the example of karunya ,he never used his telugu language to vote for him [like hema did] but all along he has been asking vote only in hindi bcos he expect vote from indian people  and never brought regional language in the competition. poor fellow . I feel sad for him and rakthima. Edited by asha rao - 18 years ago
asha rao thumbnail

[QUOTE=shadyhtown]That's because SI were 3rd by the judges rating - and they also performed well today.

I always had a feeling that if someone from the top half of gurus

come on shady, even rakthima and vishwanath were in 3rd position in groovy's list but public's voting was in bottom three.

soulsoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha rao

Irfan and sinchan are from south and hariharan being a south indian he has favoured these two by using his veto power to bring them back. Rakthima is the best singer of all ladies, had there been a bengali judge probably she too would have come back. I am surprised by the people of india's vote who are favouring their regional contestant instead of voting for deserving contestant . Take the example of karunya ,he never used his telugu language to vote for him [like hema did] but all along he has been asking vote only in hindi bcos he expect vote from indian people  and never brought regional language in the competition. poor fellow . I feel sad for him and rakthima.

😕😕 That' a quite strong allegation against such legends like Hariharan ji. I don't think they called back IS for just because they are from south.

nonny thumbnail
No offense here but Rakhtima should not be brought back under any pretext coz not only is she way too nasal despite being technically flawless but she's also an ace drama queen who resorts to making lame excuses playing the senti - mommy's pet gal tearjerker card a bit  too often. ðŸ˜› Edited by nonny - 18 years ago
simtara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Raktima, though a decent singer, was not one of the top ones at any rate. Out is out. That the judges have the power to bring back a couple based on their credit is a different matter. (Though...Sinchan and Irfan!!!)

To bring up regionalism in this forum (for this topic) only goes to show that if we, as "objective" and intelligent viewers, can't keep such thoughts out then there really is no scope for India as a whole. Which leadsd me to say people really should stop complaining about regionalism.

I have yet to see the episode, therefore I can not give an opinion based on SI's performance. But I was .... unhappy to see some of the comments made here. Let's focus on the singing and performance here guys.