Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Haha cari i always used 2 think i m mad but tum mujhse zyada
waise now i discover ki nishi name is nisha actually haha

HEHE - Thanks hun..
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
when will u update yaar??? Kitna wait karwaoge???
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rashi.rose

when will u update yaar??? Kitna wait karwaoge???

been really busy, maybe tomorrow or wed
carisma2 thumbnail

Updated part 2 of FF. and Part one is on Page 1

In my mind 'Tuje dekha tho yeh jaana sanam.. ' started playing, but was interrupted rudely when his eyes darted towards Ritzie who was insanely throwing a vigorous effort to cease his attention in an attempt to share her bench with him. His eyes darted towards her but with a snide look advanced towards the empty space towards Chakku. His footsteps kicked in the direction of where his eyes were fixated. I felt my heart sink - looking at the empty space at the bench next to me. This was a moment of rejection defined, at least rejection towards Ritzie was beyond words.. Haha!. (But now I know - Ritzie was lucky).
"Excuse me you can't sit here". I heard Chakku almost yell out in desperation.
I turned towards her.. Abhay was gobsmacked indeed, but he masked it well with his words.
"Did I just miss the invisible 'do not enter' sign?"
Chakku - 'The Miss Confidence defined' actually felt embarrased and I swear I saw her blush.
"No, it's that this place is Anurag's - he sits here - next to me"
Abhay examined the empty space before him and with a smirk replied "Well I wouldn't want to sit on him in that case.. "
The class started laughing.  But Abhay remained profoundly silent and stepped towards my bench and edged himself in throwing an ignorant glance in my direction.
Uff I almost died.

In the cantine, the hot topic was becoming a sizzler now "Abhay Raichand".
Tabeer came running in excited... "Oh, that Abhay, Uff, He's so dashing naa? And teacher ko be kya bashing dehtha hai - He taught Prof. Hema history too today.. .He's so smart!"
Before anyone could answer.. She queen decided to make her entry. "You See woh C ka Abhay hai, yaani mera abhay - Carisma Ka Abhay, tho usse tho Charismatic hona hi chahiye. Because everyone knows Carisma ko koi aisa waisa.. impress nahin karsakta. I am Carisma and I only bag the best.. and for now Abhay will do. Snig, Sanchita Chalo girls!"
That was Carisma akka C. Who claimed on anything posh and beautiful like it was her birth right.
Shrish was annoyed, "Maybe this Carisma and mr Attitude Raichand deserve each other! Dono apne arrogance se will kill each other! One day I swear I will plant cockroaches in C's locker!"
Excited Nisha exclamined "Then why wait - I'll get the cockroaches and you organise access to C's locker!"
Yuk! Nisha you guys are so disgusting! I cried.
Shrish suppoted Nisha, "Honestly Nisha - we should get all three of them, C and her chamchi's too. Woh Snig akka snitchseeker is her number one chamchi. Information seek karke Carisma ko snitch karthi hai. And that Sanchita... I hate her - she stole my boyfriend, FAKE eyelashes batt kar kar ke at him!"

Anurag came over carrying two coffee's, one for him and one for Chakku. "Here you are Chakku - extra sugar daali hai... it's perfect".
Chakku blushed and looked away towards us checking our reactions. This time we all saw her blush and sweep her long hair behind her ears.  
These two will never admit it, but in dono mein kuch tho hai.
Nisha cut in "Agar tum dono ka romance khatham ho gaya ho tho - Let's talk important stuff."

I decided to utalise my time in the college library. Since the last three days all I have done, is daydream about Abhay. I felt bewitched as though I had fallen under his spell. No matter where and when his face was always infront of me. The library door was ajar, I walked in - then noticed Abhay was holding it open from the other side. No diary don't get excited, he wasn't holding it for me, he was behind the door with his back towards me - handle clutched by a outstretched arm. He was talking, he was uttering silent threatening words. The responders voice was of a female, a familiar voice. It was Aysha the college newspaper journalist. In a deep tranqualizing voice and his words spread out to give the listener clarity and serverity of his words and it's meaning I heard him say...
"You will write no dirt on me in your column and you will stay away from me. I do not want to be part of your Matwamango gossip column".
I was slightly shaken, and I decided to step back out silently from there. I took a place behind the tall plant outside. Abhay stepped out, stopped, examined the empty corridor, reached inside his front pocket of his jacket and pulled out his sun shades. In a swift movement he put them on and taking a long stride he walked away.

I took a long sigh of relief and carefully stepped out from behind the plant. I felt my knees were numb, and the adrenaline rush was washing over me. with a giddy step I decided to head back into the library.. But just then a heavy hand squeezed my shoulder from behind. I was alarmed and in fear and confusion I spiralled round till I was facing him. His face was inches away from mine... my chest was thumping hard - out of fear, excitement I'm not sure which. My breathing had dropped rapidly by volumes till I was gasping only. He seemed unaffected. For the first time I could look into his face, his icy blues held me, captivated. He was carefully examining my face with his eyes, undressing my features as though he was searching for something in them, momentarily his search was almost desperate. But then his eyes met mine again and his search was over.  His jaw twitched in slight dissapointment and disaproval. I stood transfixed, I felt like I had been invisibly frozen. His strong hands held my arms in a unyielding grasp. I would have felt the pain had I not been feeling numb. I wasn't sure how I should have felt, I was petrified, but at the same time I was mesmerized, Uff he was beautiful. even with frowning eyebrows his eyes didn't loose their beauty nor their shine. The sun rays were letting themselves in and clogging Abhay's gaze. He didn't like them - I could tell. He eyes were unwillingly shutting and releasing again repeatedly. For those split seconds when his eyes closed - bolting the hard stares out, he looked a statue of innocence. He was breath takingly beautiful. He was whiter than white, His skin so clear and transparent. His eyes were a colour of a exotic island sea blue, clean, clear and transparent and beautiful. I wanted to touch his soul behind his eyes with my own. I wanted to trace through his chisled features tentatively with my fingertips with precision. I wanted to stroke down his cheekbones with the softness of my backhand. I sensationally desired to feel his nose tip tickle my own. I aspired to taste him ❤️ with a yearn to fuel the burning fire on my lips by gingerly brushing every part of them with his,
"Pia, Piaaa, Piaaa!!" Abhay called out. My thoughts were interrupted, I felt like I was deported from cloud nine and came thundering down to earth. His grasp round my arms loosened and I felt a release from the freeze.
Abhay stepped back a little. In full control of the situation, he projected warningful instructions without any emotion. Gauging from his tone I could feel he meant business. "Playing detective detective... ... is not a safe game". I heard his words ring again and again in my ears. He left in his confident pride.. whilst I stood in bewildered silence.
Diary - falling in love was not a safe game either, He didn't warn me for that did he.
Somethings could have been made clear and avoided if I had noticed certain things back then.
Abhay had left right infront of me, but how did he appear behind me in such a short space of time? But I guess in any normal circumstances  I would have questioned that. But with Abhay, and his effect on me always clogged my common sense, for which I am paying for now.

Thanks for all ur support. As U can see I took the role of Villain T. Hahahaha!
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW..! me first...!😲
Wonderful Update Cari..!!👏
The characterization of the forumwaasis is so Perfect..!👏
So.. You're the villain "C"..! Great..!😆
You depicted Piya's feelings Brillianly...!!😳
Very eager to know what happens next..!
Is baar update soon..!
😳
Edited by Divya6696 - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya6696

WOW..! me first...!😲
Wonderful Update Cari..!!👏
The characterization of the forumwaasis is so Perfect..!👏
So.. You're the villain "C"..! Great..!😆
You depicted Piya's feelings Brillianly...!!😳
Very eager to know what happens next..!
Is baar update soon..!
😳

Thanks dear..
I'm glad u guys are liking it.
I enjoy having the forum waasi's in it - I think they make it al the more fun
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks dear..

I'm glad u guys are liking it.
I enjoy having the forum waasi's in it - I think they make it al the more fun

Yes Of course they Do..!
It gives a sense.. a tinge of reality..!
You write amazingly well Cari..!
You're an all rounder..!
Do PM me next time when you update...

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya6696

Yes Of course they Do..!
It gives a sense.. a tinge of reality..!
You write amazingly well Cari..!
You're an all rounder..!
Do PM me next time when you update...

Thanks hun..
Cooking aur stitching ke ilawa - I like to be multi talented! 😉
I tried cooking and stitching - But not my speciality..
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was awsome...plz add me in ur pm list...da way u described it was amazing...it luks as if m feeling her emotions...continue soon...n plz pm me...
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abc123ca

it was awsome...plz add me in ur pm list...da way u described it was amazing...it luks as if m feeling her emotions...continue soon...n plz pm me...

Thanks a lot dear!. I sure will