FF - Falling in love with the enemy. updated P.51

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

FF - Falling in Love with the Enemy.

My First PKYEK  FF 
Keep reading - U never know where and when ur name starts to appear in the story and how you become enchanted into PKYEK..  
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I Pia Raichand, slice a part of my life onto the blank pages of this diary. My ability to share my emotions out loud have been cut off as I have been sentenced to silence and a life of solitary.
Ironic indeed it is when a young lady full of dreams weds, she is certain to find companionship and a sense of freedom. But this didn't happen with me. The happiest day of my life that should have guaranteed me a life of bliss, has indeed become a curse...the  antagonising part is that  I cannot combat against them as I stand to loose everything either way.

Here is my strange but true narrative of my perverse fairy tale.

For me, my life really started on two words 'Abhay Raichand'. The envy of every male, The desire of every woman and the object of affection of every girl. I was not invincible from falling gravely under his casual charm either. 
I remember every moment of our first encounter, as he entered Mount college, He was tall, dashing, arrogant, exclusive in style. He strolled in with a kick in his step aware of the admiring surveillance around him.  I can recall every 56 steps he proudly took, yet cannot reminisce the number of beats my own heart skipped, infact I couldn't even feel the skips it did beat as my chest felt like it had become a hollow paper marche. In those precise 90 seconds if what I had felt could be terminologically be justified as love - then I was in love.

NEVER in my wildest fancy could I comprehend 'Abhay Raichand' would show interest in me.
I would not underestimate my physical appearance, which is no doubt very attractive. I have natural ringlets in my hair, which are the envy of my friends. I have big dreamy eyes. I belong to the Dobriyal family a well known rich family. My father Arnab Dobriyal is a business tycoon and a successful one too. The success wasn't handed down to him by his ancestors - but that has been something self accomplished. However his hobby in the face of distraction has been followed into the family in research. What he actually researched was unknown to us other than the fact it was related to ancient history. He came into possession of many monuments, of which some were precious and others not so. Though we never managed to get a close in look at any of them as he kept them hidden from us. A year ago his brother Salmaan had sent him a parcel, over which he executed suspicious behaviour.

My pagli sister Nisha, who should have actually have been called 'Misha' - but a simple spelling error in the birth certificate replaced the should have been 'M' with an 'N'.
I like it better as Nisha it adds a ring to it. Even now the memory of Nisha's ways compels a smile from me. Inquisitive, naughty and rebellious Nisha once decided to get her hands under the parcels' wrapper. But as many of her failed plans - this was added to to the list of her non-success too. Mom caught her! She grabbed Nisha's locks around her tight fist and pelted her. That finally gave a kill to Nisha's inquisition over the parcel.

OOPS He's coming up..  I need to hide you diary...

Later... Sorry Diary, you are my heart and soul and I am appalled at myself for having thrown you under the bed. But evidence such as this would mean grave trouble for me and my family.
Abhay just had strolled into the room, giving a quick side glance towards me. He's left his half of the bedspreads on the room sofa bed, which means that - that is where he is planning to spend the night.

Okay where was I? Going back, Abhay and I shared 4 periods of classes together, history, english, biology and agriculture. I fondly recall Proffessor Hema's first encounter with Abhay.
Chakku, Shrish, Ritzie and Nisha were in the third row were practising for their assignment, which was portrayed through a game of charades. Nisha's idea ofcourse, seeing that this involved less writing and more acting. Though it atleast made a change from her assignments which usually involved polls and surveys instead. Nisha is her name and shortcut is her game!
I sat in the front row alone and satisfied, with a completed assignment infront of me.
Abhay walked in, this was the third day since his arrival and our first period together. Uff - I almost forgot to breathe and when he pitched a look towards me - I almost fainted.

Hey peepz This is my OS sneak preview. Please let me know if you are enjoying it and if I should continue on...

Carisma..xx

Part 2 updated - Page 9
Part 3 Updated Page  - 18
Part 4 Updated  - page 27

Part 5 update - Page 34.

Edited by carisma2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Cari its fantastic n  in your OS are names of Forumwaasi πŸ˜† n  Misha is Nisha   looking forward to read your OS please pm me whenever you update.   its interesting.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Wow Cari its fantastic n  in your OS are names of Forumwaasi πŸ˜† n  Misha is Nisha   looking forward to read your OS please pm me whenever you update.   its interesting.

Thanks a lot hun...
Yes I try and add my forum waasi's whenever I can, Bec more than the show itself my forum waasi's mean everything to me. 😳
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept cari. Plz continue it soon. What is chakku, shrish and ritzie doing here? πŸ˜† And u even mentioned our acting acting game?? 🀣 this game was nishi's idea nah? So, i suppose in ur ff nisha is nishi. Right?... 🀣
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dikshi92

Nice concept cari. Plz continue it soon. What is chakku, shrish and ritzie doing here? πŸ˜† And u even mentioned our acting acting game?? 🀣 this game was nishi's idea nah? So, i suppose in ur ff nisha is nishi. Right?... 🀣

Thanks yaar... Misha is naughtee and so is our Nishi - so she got Misha's character...
Oh yes the acting acting game - never thought of that - but yes fits in perfectly...πŸ˜›
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant Concept Cari. Pia's sister Nisha that will make her so happy🀣
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Brilliant Concept Cari. Pia's sister Nisha that will make her so happy🀣

Thanks - Wait for what else I have in store for her - She will kill me in cold blood as the story progresses! But Nishi can handle it! Sense of humour hai ladkhi mai..πŸ˜‰
snitchseeker thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks - Wait for what else I have in store for her - She will kill me in cold blood as the story progresses! But Nishi can handle it! Sense of humour hai ladkhi mai..πŸ˜‰

Will wait for that🀣🀣
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey !! Nice 😳 Liked it πŸ˜›

Misha-Nisha πŸ˜†

Plz continue soon n PM me πŸ˜›

--Rose-- thumbnail
Wowww ITS JUS SUPERB:-):-)... PLEASE PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE...