Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Today.. I'll incl u in the script.

😛😛
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Previous updates Page 40. 1- 5, then Part 6.

Update Part 7 below

After a month's worth of hard work, we managed to pull the play off to perfection.  During this month despite Abhay's acrimonious nature we became close. Most of our rehearsals were conducted at his family mansion after hours on a one to one. 

Abhay's car lifts became more regular to and back from college. His interaction with the others still remained cold and formal.  

Today is Panchi's engagement with Neel.  She's ecstatic! It seems as though our parents are equally ecstatic and have invited the whole town including the Raichands, this means Abhay will also be attending and gracing the occasion with his presence.

I turned to face the knocking sound at the door.. Chakku galloped in looking rather annoyed. I knew why.

"Chakku why don't you just tell him?" I inquired.

"Tell him what?" She snapped. "Like he cares about me now anyway". She continued.

"You know he cares... maybe he feels you don't give a damn... If you don't like him spending time with Farah then you out to spell it out to him". I tried to reason with Chakku who'd almost turned deaf as the wall in my room.

I linked my arm with hers and made our way down to the party. The blushing bride was sat in Neels lap in the family lounge feeding Neel from a single plate. "Nice excuse to feed herself at the same time". Commented Nishi from behind me.  I couldn't help but laugh at this truthful statement said so matter of factly. I noticed Nishi carrying ... oops correction I noticed lazy Nishi carrying two glasses of cold liquid in her hands and making her way towards Jeh and handing one to him. I could swear I have never seen Nishi smile so much as she has been doing every time she was around Jeh. The girl who couldn't lift a pen to write notes for herself has been staying up till early hours of the morning typing essays for him.

Time stood still, In my mind's eye the guests turned statue and their voices blanked out and the rhythm of my heartbeats took over again. Standing in the corner of the main hall way, was Abhay.. he was looking dashing as always dressed in a black suit, and the neatly fastened red tie gave a perfect accent. God I loved him. I stood inside a blurry picture where everyone seemed to be out of focus apart from him. I watched silently and intensely as he took his steps gracefully towards me. With each long stride he took my heart beat prepared itself to reach a crescendo. If it was possible to burst with happiness.. I was close to popping at that very moment.

I don't remember how .. but I remember awaking from the trance the moment his lips made contact with my jaw line. I unfroze the when his cold hands penetrated warmth into my own. I clasped his hands tightly with my own and looked deeply into his icy blues. I felt giddy with excitement ' I needed him to hold me, kiss me, and love me like I loved him. I wanted to wrap my arms around his broad upper body and run my hands on his back and pull him so close to me that he'd never be able to let go. And if God cemented us together like this for centuries to come I'd happily accept it.

His lips moved but the voice was silenced out, Almost as though he knew I hadn't processed his comment.. he bent down so his face was millimetres away from my ears and I could feel his lips brush teasingly at my ear lobes. I clasped his hands tighter to resist the tingles he sent down my body. Then I heard a soft voice enter my ears as he repeated his words again "You look lovely Pia".

He lifted one hand out of my own and moved it slowly towards my lower back. Conveniently it fitted perfectly between the gap of my two piece outfit and I could feel his fingers stroking my back tentatively on my bare skin...I clutched the lower end of his tie. He regained his straight posture. With hand still firmly and comfortably placed on my back we started walking together and slowly the rest of the world started zooming back in, in focus and their chatter and laughter started reaching my ears again.

Anmol came over and Abhay left to attend to a phone call. He seemed distracted and his eyes kept darting towards the middle of the room where the rest of the group stood babbling. Shreya and Koyel joined hands practicing a dance number they wanted to perform, whilst Romailla and Ritzie clicked their pictures to display on face book.  Between these busy happenings I didn't fail to notice Shrish clinging onto Anurag a little more than necessary.  That's when I noticed the stunning silloutte of Farah. I understood what Anmol was wanting to ask. "Anmol, Farah?" I teased.

Anmol replied with a nod -  shyly.  Oh well this was a perfect time for a question game round seeing Abhay was still on the phone. "So how? Why? What.. what have I missed". Anmol burst into a giggle "You haven't missed anything, well no action anyways.." he sounded a little disheartened but continued again "You had been busy all month with the 3 R'S... You know Rehearsal, Raichand and RK . But you know occasionally I've talked to Farah, when I can and I really like her. BUT it's kind of uncomfortable because of Shrish and I don't know why ' But I guess Anurag seems interested in her too". "Get a life!" I punched him. "Anurag has only eyes for Chakku and Shilpa Anand of course. Shrish can't care less. And I haven't been spending all my time with the 3 R's only". I protested.

Truth was in the last month so much had been going on, that I really had been away from the group with the studies, the rehearsals, day dreaming about Abhay and Panchi's engagement preparations.  I hadn't realised as much then I did today Chakku had distanced herself from Anurag. He was neither following her trail and Shrish and Anurag seemed to be closer.  Nshi has been raving about Jeh nonstop. They'd apparently been spending a lot of time together in each others company. I must admit they made a complimenting pair. Since Jeh's arrival, her fascination for Rithwick Dhanji seemed to have lessened.

The music blared out of every corner as Shreya and Koyels performance was due to start. This resulted in Abhay cutting short his conversation on the phone and he re joined me.  Anmol took his leave and ceased the opportunity to join Farah who was a couple of feet away from the rest of the group. Ritzie DJ'd whilst Carisma and gang enjoyed the free drinks.

As 'Chutki jo tune kaati hai, chori se kaati hai' blasted out Abhay wrapped his arm around my shoulders, I almost shuddered with excitement. Although Shreya and Koyel performed on the song.. I saw the film happening all around me.

Panchi and Neel stood huddled together dancing, Nishi held on to Jeh's arm who was occasionally glancing down at her smiling. Abhay's grip around me would tighten and relax, Farah would keep nudging Anmol and he'd turn all shy. Anurag would tickle Shrish and the gundi would turn into a gudriya (doll). Everyone looked so content with the exception of Chakku who looked somewhat bothered at the lack of Anurag's attention for her.

After the ring ceremony,  Abhay and I took a walk in the gardens. The night was dark yet still young, The moon looked pretty and full, it almost looked as though it was smiling down at us. After a long silence Abhay spoke "Pia, It isn't a necessity to know someone your whole life to like them or to know you wanna be with them. Sometimes you just have to be with them". Said Abhay, carefully choosing his words. Then under one breath he uttered "I need to be with you". He stopped and stood infront of me in one swift movement. His eyes looked desperate; His stubborn jaw line lost its hardness. His grasp on my wrist displayed his nervousness. This was not an Abhay I had ever known. This was a stranger, I wasn't complaining ' I liked this Abhay. For the first time it felt Abhay wanted me as much as I wanted him. I had a knot in my throat; the grassy carpet felt it had swept away below me. My heart was bouncing. I desired him; he was a vital source to my being. My world was beautifully packed as a single gift of life, that gift was Abhay.  I didn't know how to respond in any otherway than I did. I ceased the moment where he left my hands to wrap them around his neck and conceal my answer around his lips with my own. When I kissed him his shoulders relaxed and he swept me in his embrace.

Dear Diary,

So many things revolutionised that night. It was as though the galaxy was waiting for this change of dynamics since forever. It seems the all that happened was beautifully schemed by that glorious night and we all adapted to our role in it. What that night promised and what happened .. were poles apart.

Edited by carisma2 - 11 years ago
Update 😲 Really 😲 😲 😲 Ok let me res 😛

Let me first laugh 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Nishi and Jehhh... upar se your "her fascination for Rithwik Dhanjani" is cracking me up... can't stop ROFLing 🤣 🤣 🤣 Soch kar hi haasi aa rahi hai 🤣

Chanu's real love story likh diya... 😲 When Anurag wants Chakku she ignores him and when he ignores her she wants him 🤣 🤣 Chanu the best couple ❤️

Shreya and Koyel 😲 🤣 Loved it 😆

I like my scenes... my role is like a heroine 😆

Hot Abhiya... really romantic scenes 👏 

Nice update... please update soon you know na that I read only your FF so mujh par taras khaa ke update kar lena 😆 And if possible add Urvi and bajao her 🤣 Bohut ud rahi hai aaj kal...  🤣 And also Tammy with her 15836554th husbands 🤣
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 11 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Nishi and Jeh OMG 🤣 🤣
and Abhay and Pia were lovely.. i love how you include everyone and make us laugh 😆
carisma2 thumbnail
Thanks dear.. xx
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Nishi and Jeh OMG 🤣 🤣

and Abhay and Pia were lovely.. i love how you include everyone and make us laugh 😆

Welcome dear.
My inspiration to write are the forumwaasi characters. I actually like writing on them more than Abhiya itself.. 😛
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cari!!!! 😡 i am dancing to ooh lalala!!! 😡 yeh kya tha? 😆 anyway. 😡 AP were magical :) :P
wow it took me more than half an hour to read ur whole ff and it's amazing. U bashed ur frnds and also urself which i loved most. Hmm if u need a new character, u can add me lol and plz donLt take 4 months to update
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nishi n jeh.. rofl rofl rofl.. cant stop...

oye mere ko ooh la la pe dance karwaya...woh bhi koyelia ke saath??? i dont know the d of dancing...aur mujhe hi nachwa diya. lol