Users

Frequent Posters

saniyaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thanx, after agez koi toh aaya
amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey saaniya.oops sammera i had been in this setion frm yhe starting .i had some probs in my internet onnections so i ouldn't post anything here.i hope we all will rock this club
syreen thumbnail
Hi guys!!!
Can i join coz im  very bin fan and just fink dat she is ace!!! Edited by syreen - 18 years ago
syreen thumbnail
Saniyya i like da pic of da mosque!!!
ITS REALLY ACE!!!
saniyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: syreen

Saniyya i like da pic of da mosque!!!
ITS REALLY ACE!!!

yeh ofcourse u cud join huni,and thanx i made the siggy of the qaba, u cud use it too if u want😊
lets rock dis place, guyz do u lyk the slogan that i made, noreen got it as a siggy, if u want more sloganz pleas let me kno ok jaanuz
saniyaa thumbnail
siggyz of the net...

enjoy
saniyaa thumbnail
jus posting to bring it bak to page 1 😊
saniyaa thumbnail
omg i cant believe it, this place is dead, we need to get more ppl in wot say guyz?
saniyaa thumbnail
bringing it to page 1 😊 😊 πŸ‘
amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amrita Rao spooked!
Shahid Kapoor appears to be having a blast on the sets of Sooraj Barjatya's latest film Vivaah. He has been spending much of his free time playing pranks on his co-stars and technicians. And he's encouraged by the fact that since he's the youngest in the team, most of his senior actors are indulgent about his pranks.
One day Shahid announced that he was going to play his choicest prank on someone in the unit. "We all kept waiting for him to play his prank," says a unit hand. "Everyone in the unit was extra careful. They would think twice before talking or interacting with him. But he did nothing the entire day."

The very next day when no one was expecting a prank, he played one on Amrita Rao. They were shooting in north India, and Shahid was aware that Amrita is petrified of ghosts. "Knowing that Amrita gets easily scared by ghost stories, Shahid casually narrated some really spooky incidents to Amrita on the sets. She tried to avoid listening to them, but Shahid chased her around with his stories," informs our source from the sets.

Most of the time Shahid took Sooraj Barjatiya into confidence before playing pranks on others. "Soorajji is a hard task-master and he doesn't allow frivolities on the sets. But since this time he is working with relatively younger actors, he is allowing a little more freedom. So, he knew that Shahid intended to to scare Amrita at night," says our source.

After telling her ghost stories through the day, Shahid asked his make-up man to put on glow paint and make up his face to look like a spirit. He then sent him over to Amrita's make-up room. Amrita was removing her make-up and preparing for bed, when she heard a knock on her door. She looked into the peephole, but couldn't see anyone. After a few minutes, she heard another knock on the door. This time she opened the door and thought she saw a ghost standing in the corridor.

For a few seconds, Amrita was confused, considering her mind was teeming with ghost stories. But within moments she realised that it was Shahid's make-up man standing before her, wearing glow paint. "I knew from the urgency of the knock on my room that it was Shahid and that he was up to another prank," says Amrita. "He is such a brat. I didn't really get scared as I was expecting a prank from him."

She couldn't really be angry with Shahid for he apologised to her immediately. And both of them had a good laugh over it. After all, Shahid and Amrita have known and worked with each other since Ishq Vishq. Considering Shahid's prankster habits, we wonder whether Kareena has to deal with his antics on a daily basis.