Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambarinaaltaf thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: prietyny

hello all salmanians(love the man), hes hot handsome i may go on and onπŸ˜‰

ok on serious note please partake in the cfc quiz of the week 😊 hosted by PZ mania

visit this link :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/521243

have participated dunt worry i will win..but just have a doubt at one Qs..πŸ˜•

~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ambarinaaltaf

heheh u can call me with that namee...as at IF im usually called by that name lol..woow thats kool post the link asap...

btw y is ur mood off..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Will do it, the first thing tomorrow.. As for now, I'm having a headache, and  no one's on at msn either.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† The last one just left..😭 So I'm off to bed as well!

And the mood thing, it's just a personal problem.. It's better now though.. Talking to a friend helped.. 😊

Deep 😳

Jia thumbnail

alright friends, since your FC is signed up for HOTW, here is your task: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=517900&T PN=4&#8851899 The post has to be up next week on 1/26 ie coming Friday. Good luck all!

-CFC Dev Team

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

same here what all leeno said was dam true..it will be a bb as in this movie...sallu is there thats y...godd he did awesum dressing..😳😳😳me fidaa at his stylee..😳

Yep...Sallu Rocks...if he is in the film it is bound to be a bbπŸ˜³πŸ˜†..yep Ambyy..his style..aadha😳😳...ohh gosh i'm fida over him..and his hair style..ohh man..he luks damn hot!!😳😳😳

Leenasmg thumbnail

hey ppl see this pic...for the first time i saw i fall of my chair laughing lol...

AmbyyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Omg!! u literally made my day..i'm on the floorπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...he luks shooo chweet and cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Leenasmg thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Deep~

Hehe.. πŸ˜† I know.. Did you see the promo where PC tells him to stay within his limits, and he flips her over and says: lekin pyar me koi hadh nahi hoti.. (Or something like that..) πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

Deep😳

Deep..i haven't seen that promo😳...i don't think they show it on Star Plus hereπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Leenasmg thumbnail
Ppl..we think to think of game asap πŸ˜ƒ ...lets all put our thinking caps on 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ambarinaaltaf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenasmg

Ppl..we think to think of game asap πŸ˜ƒ ...lets all put our thinking caps on 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

leenuu yaar temme any eg. of any game..will think abt it..😳

ambarinaaltaf thumbnail

Yep...Sallu Rocks...if he is in the film it is bound to be a bbπŸ˜³πŸ˜†..yep Ambyy..his style..aadha😳😳...ohh gosh i'm fida over him..and his hair style..ohh man..he luks damn hot!!😳😳😳

u are damm rytt..he is a rockstar yaar..😳😳😳u knw what loogon ki umar bardthii hai they becum old..lekin apna salluu becumin young day by day..😳

ambarinaaltaf thumbnail

AmbyyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Omg!! u literally made my day..i'm on the floorπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...he luks shooo chweet and cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

hehehh when at first i saw the pic..i too laughed alott..i had more baby pics of salluu but dunno where is it now...😭😭