KYPH repeat at 1:00 pm IST

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
...ACCORING to latest update on Setindia.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chillyflakes thumbnail

Wow thnx for the info Nitica, by 1 Pm you mean today 1 Pm, right?

Wish they show the tripping all over each other scene once more, though I have seen it on my Comp like about 50 times till now😆

Cheers,

Chilly!

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😃 eh my dear chilly I saw that scene again yest, when they repeated some imp. clippings of all the episodes aired so far. so that scene was offcourse there for me to drool over once again......😳
chillyflakes thumbnail

Hey Nitica, Lata!

I am seeing the repeat telecast of KYPH on Sony right now! Kripa looked adorable in her first scene, and they did show clippings of Nainital! I really hope Ekta decides to scene some spectacular Angad - Kripa scenes there!!!

Gosh Angad looks adorable in the title song, especially with the water backdrop😳 I am swooning already! And his smile is so impish, I never noticed it before! I am not going to see the entire thing, but just waiting for Angad's introductory song and then ofcourse the Outhouse scene!!!

I just saw Prithvi's promo, it looks good! Ok, I am going back to watching Angad & Kripa waltz on Andekhi, Anjaani, Kaisi Mohabbat Hai......

Chilly!

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
enjoyyyyyyyyyyy..................😆
samie thumbnail
a show came on fri day called recap n it showed everything th@ happened in the past 2 weeks in small sections n was good coz it neva missed n e thin out from the episodes i have watched
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
hey thank u so much all for informing about the repeat telecast time.....ya i heard from mom that they showed all the clippings on friday but unfortunately i was sleeping at that time...i hate myself for that! 😡
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Aw, don't hate urself Stunner...there's a lot more coming up...who knows....something hotter than the outhouse!