Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i was born and raised in NYC but my family is from karachi................

lolz even though ive never lived there in a tru paki at hear.......hence the ID.........lolz

and ms BB no offecen taken yea some times pplz are so funny its sooooooooo tru๐Ÿ˜›

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabeen

I have read all the posts for this question & then ur post about ppl from karachi say that they r from karachi not pakistani, well all of u from punjab making a point here....did any one of u wrote that u r a proud pakistani all of u wrote u r proud punjabi or pure punjaban & one from karachi wrote I m pure pakistani & from karachi....so what does this prooves......I make my point now u all have to think....u all should be proud to call urself pakistani not something else....most of u r even not living in pakistan anymore & citizen of other countries, so just try to be pakistani, dont divide it into sind punjab sarhad baluchistan, let it be pakistan only

I am sorry to say but you are taking the whole thing wrong, I was sharing an event which has not happened once but multiple times. and I wanted to share it with the other members. you are also welcome to share events. I am sorry if you don't like it,

and as for the topic, I am asking members from which part of PAKISTAN are u from. this section is new and there are very few Pakistani members, and I think that we all should know eachother, so just for that, and so we can interact with eachother more, I started this topic,

I am not dividing, our government is enough to do that. We all are proud Pakistani, and I personally think that ven u are away from you country u luv it more then ven u her living in it. we are Pakistani and will remain Pakistani, and our coming generations will be known as Pakistani, even though we don't live there.

this topic is not dividing the four provinces, but giving an oppurtunity to members to learn about the cultures and tradtions of the provinces,

Pakistan is cuturelly rich Country so lets explore it together.

Yusra thumbnail

iam was born in jehlam

i lived in gujrat

married in Kharian cantt

but now in montreal canada

missing pakistan alot

Edited by Yusra - 19 years ago
masoom thumbnail
I am punjabi ๐Ÿ˜ณ was born in lahore, pakistan /bouncer
masoom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yusra

iam was born in jehlam

i lived in gujrat

married in Kharian cantt

but now in montreal canada

missing pakistan alot

awwww ๐Ÿ˜Š me too i miss Pakistan a lot... I went to Jehlam once but was in grade 5 so i hardly remember anything from there... just remember that there was a river i guess right ๐Ÿ˜Š

masoom thumbnail

Originally posted by: asdfghjkl

i think ppl say it coz karachi sounds more posher than pakistan. well im from azad kashmir, so im a kashmiri but i speak punjabi, no actually i speak mirpurrii. lol

I love Kashmiri people... they are the most khush-ehlaaq people on earth... Isn't it true? :)

masoom thumbnail

Originally posted by: kewlsarah

u r rite its so funny

exactly i had the same experience not only once or twice but thrice

Yusra thumbnail

Originally posted by: masoom

awwww ๐Ÿ˜Š me too i miss Pakistan a lot... I went to Jehlam once but was in grade 5 so i hardly remember anything from there... just remember that there was a river i guess right ๐Ÿ˜Š

right River jehlam

starcity thumbnail
although i'm born and brought up in the UK im from faislabad. I luv it bk home๐Ÿ˜ƒ. i can also speak paunjabi and galaabi urdu (sort of like urdu but mixed up with punjabi and english) an proud to be pakistani๐Ÿ˜Š
heyher87 thumbnail

mein sirf karachi se hoan par mein punjab ghum ke achi ki ho. my urdu suck so bad!!!