Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

How can someone look so deadly hot in white shirt and blue jeans giving that cool smirk ...

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Sorry today I hv gone to my most favourite place Swarglok(Heaven) after seeing Udayveer in white shirt and blue jeans looking so damnnn HOT HOT HOT

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Today UV was at his hottest best in terms of looks as well as acting ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...Loved how he supported Manyata in front of J 😳😳😳😳😳...Whatever mayb his intention but at least I m glad that Manyata got the upper hand in front of J and even Uday made sure he is in Manyata's side 😃😃😃😃

ManVeer scene too rocked today as it was different than rest of the earlier nok-jhoks 😳😳 ;Uday knew that Manyata was emotionally down after what J did with her belongings 😡 and so he too was mild with his flirting here 😉😛 ;He made sure that he does not piss her off since she was emotionally down 😳😳 ;I loved how Uday kept using the marriage card again and again in such cool manner 😆😳😳 ;Today even Manyata was a bit soft with Uday especially the way she softly kicked him out of the room in princess style 😎😆 ;Somewhere Manyata knows that Uday might flirt around with her but unlike J ,he will never do anything to humiliate her 😳 ;Uday too knows that even though Manyata does not give her attention but somewhere his presense does affect her in someway 😉😛...

One good thing about the ManVeer scene was Uday telling Manyata that her tears r her biggest strength and so she should use it to her advantage ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ;This is one of the most important dialogue in the episode as this is what gave courage to Manyata to go for the kill and not give up easily in front of J  ;So whatever mayb Uday's intention at present but one good thing which he did was giving that extra courage to Manyata and making her believe that she is strong enough to take on the likes of J  👍🏼...

ManVeer scene really rocked today in terms of dialogues as well as execution 👏👏👏

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i too was...☺️on uday's hotness...
but i guess now i am adicted to it...loved today's episode...
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So true jo. Good to see you again

Lekha. 
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I was just thinking. Something missing in fourm. U r post.
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
manveer rocked today!!!...loved how uday supported manyata in front of jay...and also how he encouraged manayta to fight...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyoti 🤗
haha tu toh gaye kaam se...lol
i loved his haan nahi toh dialogue...love hearing him say it mre than moniya...LOL

i agree i also like hw he uses the marriage card n liked hw he made sure she knw he wudnt giv up.. sumhw i feel tht altho he has a motive behind marrying her, tht motive is the last thing on his mind wen he is around her...like wen he was around J it seemed forced n dey did always mention hw he wntd 2 b the king n she wntd 2 b the queen whereas with manveer they hav neva mentioned once abt kingdom... its anything bt the ruling convo and this makes u wonder whether or nt "ruling the kingdom" is the onli reason he has 2 marry moniya
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshyasss

i too was...☺️on uday's hotness...

but i guess now i am adicted to it...loved today's episode...

I m too addicted to his hotness now 😆😳...he should give us warning in advance before coming in such hot avataar 😡😆
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
he was loking damn damn hawttt...uday not only was looking so handsome but ashish did fabulous spot on dialague delivery & acting 👏

i loveddd all those dialagues of his...khawat jo boega woh paega...than those humhe pata hai tumhe kissi ki zaroorat nahi hai ..par baby DS ka orders hai

HAA NAHI TOH that he said two times...😆when he say's it sound so mesmerizinggg
than with manyata tv naa sahi honewali biwi toh ho 🤣
bolo kaha dalni hai arzi abhi daal deta hai 😍

what dialagues he has ...the way he made feel better manyata she even doesn't came to know he makes her to fight back with J...
than that smile & surprise look gives when manyata holds his arms & moves him out of room😍

it was absolute udayaish & manveer episode!!!!❤️

beautiful post jyoti 😊
Edited by loving_bird - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Destiny-

So true jo. Good to see you again

Lekha. 

OMG Lekhaa is that u 😲🤗...good to see u here as well 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

I was just thinking. Something missing in fourm. U r post.

I was almost bowled over with his hot looks today ..so took some time to come back to my senses and make this post 😆😆😳