Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Who wants to watch aasha nirasha .it wil be just like shyam sugna.so now phooli wil daily cum to haveli, just before g s visit or wether to just increase the members of haveli,n dat dayan giving ladoo to nandu.g wil be saviour.al i want g n her baby to b safe.who goes on whose side doesnt matter.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asru

Jyothi,I'm afraid what ur saying is right ...πŸ˜• i don't mind  thinking illogically...if this is gonna happen!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just can't imagine Gehna tossing on to G's side...!!!!! 

yeah asru,CVs can turn logic upside down whenever they feelπŸ˜†..
just now saw SBB segment where jagya was preparing shahi biriyani for gauri,happily romancing..so who knows what happened to her jetsar trip..πŸ€”
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

yeah asru,CVs can turn logic upside down whenever they feelπŸ˜†..

just now saw SBB segment where jagya was preparing shahi biriyani for gauri,happily romancing..so who knows what happened to her jetsar trip..πŸ€”

😲 shahi biriyani!.. i don't want them to be happy..πŸ˜” i want jaggya to suffer😑..why CVs r not showing it..😭😭..ghar gaya, mentor gaya, sab gaya..fir bhi maze se shahi biriyani kha rahe he!..😲😑

and me too don't want gahena to leave A's side and join G's side..πŸ˜’..if CVs will show something like that i'll scream a lot on them!..😭
tanvismile thumbnail
Romantic scene,is it a dream sequence by jagat or real ,bt g has nt even reached jaitsar.i m very excited to see it
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monamie111

😲 shahi biriyani!.. i don't want them to be happy..πŸ˜” i want jaggya to suffer😑..why CVs r not showing it..😭😭..ghar gaya, mentor gaya, sab gaya..fir bhi maze se shahi biriyani kha rahe he!..😲😑

and me too don't want gahena to leave A's side and join G's side..πŸ˜’..if CVs will show something like that i'll scream a lot on them!..😭

wow why there is a problemπŸ˜†just cos they r eating shahi biryani
yup i too want jagat suffering but i do want gauri to smile again , i think she has also been through enough now
and if not for her's sake atleast for the babay's sake she should be happy
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Romantic scene,is it a dream sequence by jagat or real ,bt g has nt even reached jaitsar.i m very excited to see it

arre tanvi they showed kundatai kicking them put two weeks before the actual epi telecasted , who knows whn this epi will come
tanvismile thumbnail
Was it said aaj raat ko ?someone give you tube link of it .
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

wow why there is a problemπŸ˜†just cos they r eating shahi biryani
yup i too want jagat suffering but i do want gauri to smile again , i think she has also been through enough now
and if not for her's sake atleast for the babay's sake she should be happy

shahi biriyani is not a problem..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..they r happy again that is my problem..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›

yes Gauri should be happy again for her baby..but i think now she will be happy only when she will really want to be happy!..no one else can make her happy now..πŸ€” only if she will change her thinking towards sing family and anandi then only she will be happy..otherwise she will keep crying and screaming..jaggya's shahi biriyani can make her smile but can't give her peace which she needs badly now!..

but it is also unfair that only Gauri is crying and screaming..i want jaggya to cry now!..😑
i hope CVs r preparing something like this..πŸ˜’

tanvismile thumbnail
Monamie-so u want her to be peaceful bt nt happy .is it?
Suchi- thumbnail
I am happy that they are happy. As long as they live their life and not bother Anandi. 

seriously. Only if they get out of her life, its enough.

But I do want to see jagya punished. He is shown bearing no repercussions and thats not good. 

Oh well...