Kajol & Jatin-Lalit in II2

wildblossom thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys i have never been  to this forum, but I saw the article and thought to post it here- sorry if its been posted before

Kajol, Jatin-Lalit in 'Indian Idol 2' finals

By Subhash K. Jha, IANS

The "Indian Idol 2" grand finale will be a special occasion for more reasons than one. Not only has Kajol agreed to be the special judge but it is also bringing together composers Jatin-Lalit for the last time.

They will coach the two finalists Sandeep Acharya and N.C. Karunya to sing the popular qawwalli "Subhan Allah" from the forthcoming "Fanaa".

Incidentally, "Fanaa" is the last film, which will have music jointly by Jatin and Lalit. The brothers are going their separate ways thereafter.

"So in a way the 'Indian Idol' finals will be a good send-off for Jatin-Lalit," a Sony spokesperson told IANS.

The very special guest at the grand finale Saturday is Kajol who will watch and evaluate the two finalists battling it out for the final crooner's crown.

Karunya and Sandeep will sing the "Fanaa" track "Subhan Allah". And they'll be joined by 12 "Indian Idol 2" finalists for a special performance. Actress Isha Koppiker will join the two finalists for a song and dance.

The other highlight of the finals is Alisha Chinai in her first live rendering of "Kajra re" from along with Sandeep and Karunya.

A lot of Bollywood and TV bigwigs are being invited to be part of the grand finale which has been shifted from April 17 to April 22 for a live telecast at 8 p.m.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

USAdiLADKI thumbnail
thnxxxx for the artilcee 😊
X-rebel thumbnail
Thanxxx, thats surely gr8 news.