Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Oh i love srk as rahuk then raj then veer.
Lady In Pink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mink''s Pink

hey guys...what do u think which name suits SRK on the screen best....

Is it Raj,rahul or Veer????

I like Raj & veer a lot.....

I like Rahul 😳

To all the new members,give me a little time and ill add u guyz to the list.Im very busy with my exams

Or if som1 can PM me with a list of the names which need to b added thatll b nice.....tht way it wont b delayed😊

-Eisha

Anuradha thumbnail
hi everybody

my name is anu and im the biggest fan of shahrukh.. i luv him the most in my life.. if thr is any crush in my life, then its him and only him

please join me in this club.. i can do anything for my luv
Anuradha thumbnail
i will surely help u with it eisha
Anuradha thumbnail
he is not only king khan..

he is king of all hearts
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi srk fans how is every1 doing did u guys find any
more info abt the two cool movies don and kabhi
alvida na kehna πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
kabhi alvida na kehna is gonna released this year but don i think will release next year.
*~Bijal~* thumbnail
hey guys,

count me in the club 😊

i love him more now cuz he respects his fans! we met him in november during KANK shooting, and he is the nicest superstar ever! he's not snotty or anything...jaisa chehra waisa dil πŸ˜‰
Mink''s Pink thumbnail
DON with U T V
For some time, there have been some unfounded stories floating in the trade about Farhan Akhtar's eagerly awaited DON being with some other company, but according to our well-placed sources, the magnum opus is definitely with the 'Rang De Basanti' company, U T V.

The Shah Rukh Khan-starrer is expected to be released by U T V during the Diwali/Eid season later this year. Priyanka Chopra plays the role of Zeenat Aman, Arjun Rampal plays Pran and Kareena Kapoor is doing a Helen!
[bollyvista]

According to this May be Don will realease this year only πŸ˜ƒ
Mink''s Pink thumbnail
some Facts about our lovely SRK

• He did his High school from St Columbus High School in New Delhi
  • Winner of The Ravi Subramani award.
  • Winner of The Sujit Memorial award.
  • He was an ace in electronics and biology but wasn't good at all in mathematics. Overall a brilliant student.
  • He captained all teams in football, hockey, and played cricket at zone and national level.
  • He graduated from Hansraj College, Delhi University and followed it up with a Masters Degree in Mass Communications (Film making) from Jamiya Miliya Islamiya, in Delhi, but quit it in a year.
  • The reason he took up on Mass Communications (Film making) is because he loved the TV commercials.
  • For a short spell, Shah Rukh Khan ran a restaurant in Darya Ganj, New Delhi.
  • He also joined theatre with Barry John. He started out as an actor on the smallscreen, in Dil Dariya (directed by Lekh Tandon) where he almost went unrecognised because he played a sardarji. His first serial in Bombay was two episodes of Wagle Ki Duniya. Then came Fauji, Ummeed and Circus.
  • Favorite American Movie: It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, World
  • Favorite Movie: His favourite film in which he has acted is 'Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa', where he portrayed a "Chaplinesque character".
  • Favourite Food: Tandoori Chicken
  • Favorite Perfume: Azzaro
  • Favorite way to have his coffee: Decaffe Cappacino or Decaffe Latte from Starbucks with 2/3 satches (packets) of sugar depending on the time of the day.
  • Song he sang when wooing Gauri: Gori Tera Gaon Bada (Film: Chitchor)
  • If not an Actor : A school teacher.
  • Most Happiest Moment: When he got married and when he got his first filmfare award.
  • Most Saddest Moment: When his mother and father passed away - "I can't get that out of my system".