Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuverma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OK... I have read enough posts bashing Khushi! I had to come
out of my current "semi-retirement" from making posts (mostly coz of Christmas
and being too busy at work)..to actually WRITING my own post today coz I have
got tired of reading the nasty comments about Khushi on this forum!
</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></em></font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">SO she danced at ASR's precious party?? Sue her already! Yes
the whole Lassi thing was a bit silly, even Jalebi! However, as the "Hone Wali Sali
Sahiba" of Akash, Khushi had a right to do something for her sister and future brother
in law too! At least she had the right NOT to be excluded from it, because of
ASR's ego! SHE is the ONLY sibling of Akash's fiance and ASR had the gall to
tell her she was NOT invited to the party!
</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">All you people who are bashing her, seem to have "selective
memory"! As I recall she was ready to not go to the party at all! She didn't "CRASH"
the party! She came as the guest of NK (ASR's cousin)! So she had a right to be
there just like anyone else! ASR was the one in the wrong to "Un-invite" her
just based on a petty squabble RE party themes! Also, NO ONE at the party
accept NK and Khushi knew that all this stuff that happened in the end was done
without the consent of ASR! Even Akash and Payal were clueless about it! So
there was really NO harm done to ASR's reputation!
</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">As for the diabetes dig and Khushi's general manner at the
party...the diabetes was a Low blow and her manner towards NK was a bit flirty!
But lets get some "perspective"! She has been marginalized by ASR, and HIS
cousin asks her to be his date! So now she got invited to the party she was
going to make the most of it! She was going to make sure the man who has been
taunting her for MONTHS gets something to remember! This was like when she
played pranks on him to get back at him for the "road dumping" incident!
</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</div><div>
</div></font><div>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Can anyone forget how ASR has behaved with Khushi? The
constant "Aukaat" rants that we had to endure on a daily basis at one point...
the "gold-digger" comments etc??Why would she not get her pound of flesh by
dancing and flirting with NK, when ASR accounced his "intention to marry" La,... 5
minutes after getting all hot and heavy with Khushi?? I mean in ANY standard
THAT was 100% cruel! THEN to tell her nothing that transpired between them
meant anything to him and SHE did not hold any value for him??? Can you BLAME
her if she takes a chance to get back at him after all this? How much is one
person supposed to just "Take" before they decide to give back? She gave back
and she gave back GOOD! She also spoke to him in HIS language today, and got
him where it hurts!
</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">THIS is what we needed to see! I LOVE ASR and I felt bad for
him last night, coz I love him despite what a jerk he can be sometimes!
Unfortunatley Khushi has not been privey to his recent transformation as much
as WE the audience has been! (hence her comments on how he does not value
relationships etc)...Just coz I felt BAD for ASR dosent mean that I am mad at
Khushi for trying to get her pound of flesh!
</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">As I said in another post... Arnie Baby "Duniya Gol Hain" and
"What goes around comes around"!!!
</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I for one think this NEEDED to happen for this story to
progress! Now ASR KNOWS how it feels to be at the "receiving end" of what he
likes to "dish out"!
</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">It's called "LEVELLING THE SCORE!!!</font>

</font>

</font>

<font color="#0000ff"><font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">As always, comments and feedback are welcome!
</font></font><font color="#0000ff" size="3"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

</font>
</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><em></font>

Very much needed post ...u've nailed it...couldn't have analyzed the situation and said it better...great post

...I think I have some prlb with my quote key Edited by anuverma - 12 years ago
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great post, and I agree completely!👏
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LOVELY AND VERY WELL SAID MY DEAR...THATS WHY I TRY TO BRING POSITIVITY THROUGHOUT MY POSTS...

GOOD GOING MY FRIEND...👏
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great positive post MrDarcyFan. 

I wonder if all the negative bashing of Khushi character led to a drop in Sanaya's ratings. 

I try my best to comment on Sanaya's profile every day. 

I also request all who commented and MrDarcyFan to comment on Sanaya's profile everyday so that her ratings can go up - Sanaya truly deserves this for being a brilliant versatile actress portraying varying emotions of comedy, intense emotions, as well as caring:) Lets give the actress her due please.
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Can anyone forget how ASR has behaved with Khushi? The constant "Aukaat" rants that we had to endure on a daily basis at one point... the "gold-digger" comments etc??Why would she not get her pound of flesh by dancing and flirting with NK, when ASR accounced his "intention to marry" La,... 5 minutes after getting all hot and heavy with Khushi?? I mean in ANY standard THAT was 100% cruel! THEN to tell her nothing that transpired between them meant anything to him and SHE did not hold any value for him??? Can you BLAME her if she takes a chance to get back at him after all this? How much is one person supposed to just "Take" before they decide to give back? She gave back and she gave back GOOD! She also spoke to him in HIS language today, and got him where it hurts!

These lines make perfect sense...What you sow so you reap...So yes don't blame Khushi ...

the story has to move on right...Arnav needs to realise his love...if needed through Jealousy!!!!!!

And yes spoiling his Party point by many other was real silly...I am sure nobody blames ARnav esp his friends they just thought of it as surprise from the girls side and enjoyed it...

CVs are also not blame here..actually  Always giving the unexpected!!!!

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank  you all for the GREAT response I got for my Post "Levelling the score"!

As we saw today... Khushi is still on the offensive and didnt give an INCH when Arnav tried to give her a "Back-handed" apology by saying "Maybe" he was wrong to talk to her that way!

"SHAYAD" is just not going to cut it with Ms KKG anymore! She wants this man to tow the line! His response... refusing to dance with her!
This WILL backfire on him, when he seems NK acting like a "Puppy Dog" around Khushi and getting deeper into his "Crush"!

NOW that the Raizada's know Khushi is single, even NANI might see NK's obviouse fondness of Khushi and SUGGEST her as a good match for him??

WHAT will Arnav do then?

BTW... LOVED the running gear that I saw Arnav in the morning! He looked SO freakin cute! 😍
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Thank  you all for the GREAT response I got for my Post "Levelling the score"!

As we saw today... Khushi is still on the offensive and didnt give an INCH when Arnav tried to give her a "Back-handed" apology by saying "Maybe" he was wrong to talk to her that way!

"SHAYAD" is just not going to cut it with Ms KKG anymore! She wants this man to tow the line! His response... refusing to dance with her!
This WILL backfire on him, when he seems NK acting like a "Puppy Dog" around Khushi and getting deeper into his "Crush"!

NOW that the Raizada's know Khushi is single, even NANI might see NK's obviouse fondness of Khushi and SUGGEST her as a good match for him??

WHAT will Arnav do then?

BTW... LOVED the running grear that I saw Arnav in the morning! He looked SO freakin cute! 😍

Khushi should marry NK and leave for Australia. May be then ASR will follow her and settle down in New Zea Land 😃
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👏👏👏

Lovely post! I missed out on this one. 
You nailed it gal! 

I still remember the way he purposely put that necklace on La's neck and taunted Khushi about it...and also the stinging insult in the dressing room.

She's not an angel who is expected to go on forgiving whatever wrong things he dishes out to her!
She's human too...and I totally enjoyed the way she was loudly speaking in the party to catch his attention. 😆
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This is why I was shocked yet pleased with Khushi's spiteful behavior. We tend to forget all the things ASR put her through, its about time he got a dose of what he dishes out. Granted I was not a fan of the diabetes dig, it was low even for Khushi but the rest can't really blame Khushi for getting the upper hand for a change.
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun2011

Great positive post MrDarcyFan. 

I wonder if all the negative bashing of Khushi character led to a drop in Sanaya's ratings. 

I try my best to comment on Sanaya's profile every day. 

I also request all who commented and MrDarcyFan to comment on Sanaya's profile everyday so that her ratings can go up - Sanaya truly deserves this for being a brilliant versatile actress portraying varying emotions of comedy, intense emotions, as well as caring:) Lets give the actress her due please.

Please remember that most of the time of the serial starting from June onwards ASR was at the receiving end of the negative bashing  and Barun Sobti continued to rise up .
The scoring is relative and because the serial  Kuchh to Log Kahenge is doing well ( the lovers have just confessed )  Kritika Kamra just shot  up .
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago