It's called "LEVELLING THE SCORE"!!!

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

OK... I have read enough posts bashing Khushi! I had to come out of my current "semi-retirement" from making posts (mostly coz of Christmas and being too busy at work)..to actually WRITING my own post today coz I have got tired of reading the nasty comments about Khushi on this forum!

SO she danced at ASR's precious party?? Sue her already! Yes the whole Lassi thing was a bit silly, even Jalebi! However, as the "Hone Wali Sali Sahiba" of Akash, Khushi had a right to do something for her sister and future brother in law too! At least she had the right NOT to be excluded from it, because of ASR's ego! SHE is the ONLY sibling of Akash's fiance and ASR had the gall to tell her she was NOT invited to the party!

All you people who are bashing her, seem to have "selective memory"! As I recall she was ready to not go to the party at all! She didn't "CRASH" the party! She came as the guest of NK (ASR's cousin)! So she had a right to be there just like anyone else! ASR was the one in the wrong to "Un-invite" her just based on a petty squabble RE party themes! Also, NO ONE at the party accept NK and Khushi knew that all this stuff that happened in the end was done without the consent of ASR! Even Akash and Payal were clueless about it! So there was really NO harm done to ASR's reputation!

As for the diabetes dig and Khushi's general manner at the party...the diabetes was a Low blow and her manner towards NK was a bit flirty! But lets get some "perspective"! She has been marginalized by ASR, and HIS cousin asks her to be his date! So now she got invited to the party she was going to make the most of it! She was going to make sure the man who has been taunting her for MONTHS gets something to remember! This was like when she played pranks on him to get back at him for the "road dumping" incident!

Can anyone forget how ASR has behaved with Khushi? The constant "Aukaat" rants that we had to endure on a daily basis at one point... the "gold-digger" comments etc??Why would she not get her pound of flesh by dancing and flirting with NK, when ASR accounced his "intention to marry" La,... 5 minutes after getting all hot and heavy with Khushi?? I mean in ANY standard THAT was 100% cruel! THEN to tell her nothing that transpired between them meant anything to him and SHE did not hold any value for him??? Can you BLAME her if she takes a chance to get back at him after all this? How much is one person supposed to just "Take" before they decide to give back? She gave back and she gave back GOOD! She also spoke to him in HIS language today, and got him where it hurts!

THIS is what we needed to see! I LOVE ASR and I felt bad for him last night, coz I love him despite what a jerk he can be sometimes! Unfortunatley Khushi has not been privey to his recent transformation as much as WE the audience has been! (hence her comments on how he does not value relationships etc)...Just coz I felt BAD for ASR dosent mean that I am mad at Khushi for trying to get her pound of flesh!

As I said in another post... Arnie Baby "Duniya Gol Hain" and "What goes around comes around"!!!

I for one think this NEEDED to happen for this story to progress! Now ASR KNOWS how it feels to be at the "receiving end" of what he likes to "dish out"!

It's called "LEVELLING THE SCORE!!!

As always, comments and feedback are welcome!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree...she just gave him a taste of his own medicine...and yes, ASR needed to be reminded that what goes around comes around.

She gave around the lassi and jalebis and made the whole thing desi and stuff...She told him that she did all that and that song/dance bit to make her jiji happy...but that was not the only reason...she wanted to give it back a bit to ASR too for snubbing her 'desi' requests and not inviting her. 

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great Post. agree 100%😊
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely and a much needed SANE post MrDarcyFan...πŸ€—

i wholly solely agree wid u...agreed tht her dig was MEAN...buh den his digs at her Social status arent justified either...!! so basically they keep offending each other widout actually meaning it frm heart...πŸ˜ƒ...n if we can overlook Aukat remarks...n adore & love ASR to bits...i think this dig by khushi can also be ignored n we can LOVE her too...πŸ˜ƒ it was just a sarcastic joke...n shud be taken in tht way only...both of them stayed in character...wid one progress tht shes learning to give him right back the way he does...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

i am actually lil biased towards ASR all da tyms...πŸ˜‰...buh this time i think this bashing towards khushi is totaly wrong ! Just my POV ! Peace to all...πŸ€—
Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agree hands down & up & side ways πŸ‘πŸΌ

well said mrs. darcy! what goes around definitely comes around and ppl should sit back, relax & enjoy cuz irrespective of whatever happens, khushi will eventually settle down with arnie boy while NK has his new date; ME 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Great post, and I agree completely!!! I don't want Khushi to be the usual silent suffering type - she is not, and never has been - and she doesn't need to keep taking all the crap Arnav dishes out ... I liked seeing her give it back. And I'm not anti-ASR in this ... I liked both of them last night ... they were both completely in character ... why does this have to be about Arnav vs Khushi? 
banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This Is the Best Post right Now ! i agree 100 %
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lolz exactly!
beautifully said⭐️ khushi was the one and only rockstar of yesterday's epi..she justified herself just by one line that apka rishta b aik hafta pehle he toota hai..love this girl..
..Apz.. thumbnail
but i thought the characterisation of ipkknd was
ASR the meanie khushi the goodie n NOW?? ASR the super meanie n khushi the beginner meanie trying to reach the super meanie status

now i think devi maiya herself has to come down n make both of them normal...n put some basic sense into both...but each day passing they are proving to me tht ARHI are made for each other even in tit for tatπŸ˜†

nice postπŸ‘πŸΌ
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written πŸ‘...agree with you totally...:)

What I don't understand is why cannot people sit back and enjoy it as a fictional story...why do they have to bash any characters...I love ASR and I love Khushi...we all wanted Khushi to get back her spine and stand up to ASR  rather be on the receiving end always and walk away crying all the time...she has always been a strong character and has a right to verbally defend herself even with the person she knows she has feelings for but who accounts her as a low class gold digger...(that is the view she has because ASR has never clarified to her that he doesn't think of her that way anymore)...