Poll

Whom do U think is a perfect BRIDE for PURAB?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ritu_t123 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Well Friends, I am waiting for UR Replies. Reply me SOON

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navika thumbnail
Well it depends on his heart what he actually decides alright so thanks anyway ritu rani
kanchi thumbnail

I say Malika is better for Purab cause tht Chasmis dosen't deserve a guy like him.She is very fit and fine with Arman(according to original story she will ends up with him only).I hope the directors will comes up with some intresting twist ans turns.

kanchi

vidz thumbnail

hey kanchi!

well i m new not been in this forum for long,

so i dont get it why would u say mallika cuz purab likes jassi(chasmis..lolz..)

but hey i like jassi..hehehe..i think when they stopped talkin to each otha it was a misunderstandin but dont u think it can be cleared out nd prab nd jassi can get bak with otha 😃 as armaan deserves mallika nd not jassi cuz he uses her 4 his wrk..hmmm..

aigh ttyl

vidz

Edited by vidz - 19 years ago
kanchi thumbnail

hi vidz,

welcome to the forum.

Arre can't u see how jassi is all over to Arman.She always go gaga when she sees Arman.Tell u one thing Purab is toooooooooo good for Jassi.She don't derserve a guy like Purab at all.Oh BTW original story says Arman-Jassi not Jassi Purab😃.I just can't see Purab to get hurt again😭.If they want to hurt him again why did they bring him back😭.

kanchi

vidz thumbnail

hey kanchi

thx 4 replyin sweety!!!

well i prolly behind u guyz in jassi cuz i ve to gettapes to watch it i live in u.s

but i feel jassi will realize abt purab but u kno 4 sure dat shez gonna be with armaan in da end!!!dat is really sad

i vent seen da part where purab is bak so i cant say nything

newayz thx hun

bye

vidz

Edited by vidz - 19 years ago