Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

advil thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Nahi ho sakta.. I think she lives in USA.. so will need top catch a plane before that.😊

Originally posted by: coolsaints11

πŸ˜• Yaar, Is mein kiya hai, yaar gadi pakadh aur pahunch ja uske ghar...

coolsaints11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ad_0112

Nahi ho sakta.. I think she lives in USA.. so will need top catch a plane before that.😊

Mein Adi bhai adress pe dhian nahin dita....sidha advice kar dita.....Adi bhai, when you read" really" 1 million times to aise galti to ho hi jaati haiπŸ˜•
coolsaints11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chukkna

Haan ginti bhi bhool jate hain πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† 
coolsaints11 thumbnail

Sorry vinit_lover7, I thought you are a male..Anyways, you guys are the most passionateπŸ˜ƒ 
advil thumbnail

WOW.. what do you mean by 'Asha Bhosle sings for me' - r u a music director?

Originally posted by: apravina

I do have very memorable experience to share. I worked in two Bojpuri film and I met Mohhamad Rafi sahib and Asha Bosale sahiba. Asha Bosale actually sings for me. I do have pictures, when ever I get chance I will post them.

Swar_Raj thumbnail

WOW.. what do you mean by 'Asha Bhosle sings for me' - r u a music director?

Your intro pl Apravina ji ...r u director or the person on which thw songs were picturized sung by Asha ji

coolsaints11 thumbnail

I do have very memorable experience to share. I worked in two Bojpuri film and I met Mohhamad Rafi sahib and Asha Bosale sahiba. Asha Bosale actually sings for me. I do have pictures, when ever I get chance I will post them.

Nice to know we have an actress with us on this forum. Please give us information about youself so we all can be benefited with your presence on this forum.
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i saw farah khan, as she is a judge in indian idol so musically i did meet music personality
Swar_Raj thumbnail

This was long long ago, πŸ˜† I was in movie name DharatiMaiyaa. After that I did some Marathi movies.

That is great to know , we have a actor/actress in the forum

Would you like to share any moment with other actors/ singers  or information more about you

*salil* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

That is great to know , we have a actor/actress in the forum

Would you like to share any moment with other actors/ singers  or information more about you

Yes, and I would love to know the names of Marathi movies. I might have seen some of them.

Edited by salilu - 18 years ago