Javed Akhtar and Gulzar- My views

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i am yet to watch monday gala. after reading that JA is the judge i am undecided now. i was a great fan of javed akhtar till fame gurukul happened. the words he used there against shamit and the way he treated shamit till he was voted out was one of the worst moments of indian reality television. never could respect him the same way after that. i still respect one of the finest lyricist and poet in him but not as a person or judge.

on the other hand gulzar sahab is one of the finest person i have met. i have stayed at his house too. i don't know if he was ever a judge on any reality show but just read that he is judging sandeep today. i am so looking forward to his judgement. i am sure sandeep will benefit from his remarks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensation87 thumbnail
Wow Anjali u hv met Gulzarji.Nice to hear that. Lets c what he has to say abt sandeep.
checks thumbnail
Wow!! u got chance to actually intereact with this gem of a person!!
I'm eagerly looking forward for the show when he shows up there....gosh!!

peace

ps- but dont miss the show for that reason (JA)...u will miss one of the finest performances of karu that way.....

peace & peace
Edited by checks - 18 years ago
anjali.nair thumbnail
yes chander!! he is so simple. you can find lots of chudidaar sets (the ones he wear. mostly white bottom) always hanging on his courtyard. 😆 😆

i stayed in the house he made for rakhi(they are divorced). both his house and this one are the same style and adjacent.

he is a warm and simple man.
anonmember thumbnail
Wow you've meet Gulzar sahab! 👏
What is Sandeep singing tomorrow? Any songs that Gulzar sahab has penned?
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali.Nair

i am yet to watch monday gala. after reading that JA is the judge i am undecided now. i was a great fan of javed akhtar till fame gurukul happened. the words he used there against shamit and the way he treated shamit till he was voted out was one of the worst moments of indian reality television. never could respect him the same way after that. i still respect one of the finest lyricist and poet in him but not as a person or judge. [/quote]

ya, I agree, I lost all the respect, after seeing him treat Shammit. He was bad mouthing even after Shammit was voted out.

I thought he was very intellgent and a nice person, but he was not even near to that.

wow, Di, thats so kool.

I heard Sandeep did good in the show. so lets see kya hota hai.

anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: checks

ps- but dont miss the show for that reason (JA)...u will miss one of the finest performances of karu that way.....

peace & peace

may be i will watch the video later. but seriously i can't stand javed akhtar.  

anjali.nair thumbnail
sonya!! i don't know what sandeep is singing. i just read on this forum that gulzar sahab is the judge and i don't want to miss his comments and reaction. just want to see how he judges the show.
pramm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali.Nair

i am yet to watch monday gala. after reading that JA is the judge i am undecided now. i was a great fan of javed akhtar till fame gurukul happened. the words he used there against shamit and the way he treated shamit till he was voted out was one of the worst moments of indian reality television. never could respect him the same way after that. i still respect one of the finest lyricist and poet in him but not as a person or judge.

i missed the initial episodes of FG.......from whatever i saw, i was  disappointed with JA as a judge with his biased remarks...i really didn't expect this from a man of his stature

madhy thumbnail
wow..anjali u have met gulzar ji? 😛

dats grt nd ur soo lucky 👏

i always feel he is a very nice person 😊