Ekta's Latest Interview from HTimes

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
E kta Kapoor has ventured into non-fiction shows with Kandy Floss. HT Style catches up with her. Why this foray into nonfiction programming? Change is always for better and TRPs show that the viewers have received the concept of Kandy Floss very well. I wanted a show where these celebrities are not being glorified. And Kandy Floss is just that. It is a platform where celebrities can praise or bitch about each other, no strings attached. Is Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka really a biographical show? Not exactly, except for the relationship between Nimmo and God. One cannot mess up every day like Nimmo in real world. It's all about the dra ma quotient in the show, which is essential for the sake of TRPs. And trust me, it works this way. Kyunki… is in for another leap. What will the fourth generation look like? Tulsi will become Baa, and there will be a new Tulsi. Indeed, I want a face that looks like young Tulsi. Your shows have always been criticised for sudden deaths and rebirths...

To achieve the desired drama and emotion one has to push the envelope without getting regressive. That's just what I do that in my

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tfs 😛
but guess its incomplete 😆
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RAJEEVforAAMNA

tfs 😛
but guess its incomplete 😆

mera_rajeev thumbnail
thankyou for sharing it with us
linkin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
kekta bai suxxx i hate her lik eanything whatever she does whatever she sayssssssss... 😡
habli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol jeez for a second when i ddint see the whole picture of ekta kapoor i thought she was wearing a saree and had a lill sindoor geez tht was freaky and dont know y did i see tht
suman khan thumbnail
Thanx for the interview lol ekta looks like a ghost with her teeth!!
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for sharin the article 😊