CID

HOT SEAT 2 - THIS WEEK- SHRUTI_HR Pg 119

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All,
This is a new fun feature we are starting on the CID forum.
Rules:
We will have a "HOT SEAT" and every week, one member will have to sit on the hot seat.
Everyone else will be allowed to ask the member questions and the member will have to answer without losing his/her temper or feeling offended.
People asking questions are requested to post nice questions and not questions which are offending or too personal in nature.
There are a lot of members, so please don't be upset or feel discouraged if your turn doesn't come. Please participate in other's HOT SEAT thread. Only then you'll be considered eligible for hot seat.
The person on hot seat has some conditions to fulfil.
S/he has to post at least 5 caps.
S/he has to participate in the week's episode threads.
S/he has to watch one re-run either on TV or on youtube - it can be the IF re-run of the week or any re-run on TV and write a detailed review about the episode.
PS : I think I'll keep this as a non-sticky running thread and change the subject every week.

Thanks for completing the thread 1. Hope the second thread continues with the same enthusiasm. Silent members, please come forward and let everyone know you better. 😊

Page 1 - Astonish.
Page 12 - NandiniPS
Page 43 - Gadhadada
Page 87 - BhavanaB
Page 119 - Shruti_HR
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We have never seen a goofy scene of the duo. I mean a comical one between the two only. Not the one where a prank was played on them. If given a chance to you, where will you fit such a scene? You can choose any episode which features the duo or one from your imagination How will you unfold the scene? yes you have to write it

I am actually very bad at pranks... I was never ever involved in any kind of prank and i don;t even get idea to play a prank... πŸ˜•
I can't imagine abhi sir or Daya playing a prank like vivek did .. That seems very childish ... 

Give me some time.. I will try to google some pranks online and try to write something πŸ˜†
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Astonish I did not mean a prank each playing on the other. I meant a true comical scene between the duo only.
how would you write it? where will you fit it? you have to write the comical partπŸ˜‰
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey asto,

My question is, are you working on Java ? If no please specify πŸ˜†
astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chiinnu

hey asto,

My question is, are you working on Java ? If no please specifyπŸ˜†

Nope..   i dont work on any programming language... I am a web analyst now... I use a little sql and sas but other than that its only analysis we do πŸ˜ƒ
Previously i have worked on pl/sql... Perl...shell scripting.. and some tools like omniture insight i am seriously looking for a job with my old client old team too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
visrom thumbnail
Asto -
?
Do you listen to music?What kind of music

If yes, your fav singer? Male and Female

Your favourite songs (max 3)

Your fav Hindi movie

Your fav Telugu movie

Fav actor/actress (both Hindi and Telugu)

astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Asto -

?
Do you listen to music?What kind of music  -  I like old hindi movie songs... and specially sad songs πŸ˜ƒ

If yes, your fav singer? Male and Female - Lata Mangeshkar and Kishore Kumar

Your favourite songs (max 3) - Kahin dur jab din dhal jaaye from Anand,  Raina beethi jaaye from Amar prem , Kisi ki muskuraahaton pe ho nisaar from Anari

Your fav Hindi movie  - Anand (Rajesh Khanna & Amitabh Bachchan)

Your fav Telugu movie - Godavari πŸ˜ƒ

Fav actor/actress (both Hindi and Telugu) - Amitabh Bachchan,  Sharmila Tagore 
Telugu actor and actress... πŸ˜† actualy none.. but If i am forced to choose then it would be Genelia and Mahesh πŸ˜†

visrom thumbnail
None of your favourite songs are sung by your favourite singer. πŸ˜†
astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

None of your favourite songs are sung by your favourite singer. πŸ˜†

I choose songs mostly on the lyrics ... πŸ˜ƒ Background Music or singer actually doesnt matter to me unless they are performing on stage .. πŸ˜ƒ Never saw Mukesh perform on stage πŸ˜‰ 
Waise Raine beet jaaye is by Lata Mangeshkar.. πŸ˜›

@mallika: The scene is going to take some time... Will try to write it asap πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
I meant male singer, ok? That list has no songs of Kishore kumar.