Kasamh Se Official Chat Club-Welcome-

khoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys this is kasamh se official chat club!!

In this chat club you can talk about anything that has to do with kasamh se.. Also in this club, you don't have to talk about a specific topic.. The topic can be of your choice, but related to Kasamh Se...Everyone's opinion matters!!

There is some simple rules: Please do not use excessive bad or harsh language and please do not offend anyone by any means!! Everyone's opinion should be respected!!

Edited by monika.goel - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat17 thumbnail
awesome!!....cool...count me in...u know i was gonna suggest that we shud have a chat club like in other forums...u read my mind πŸ˜‰...thanks! Edited by algebramulti - 18 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oohhh i wanna chatπŸ˜†

well well....uhmmm...
Chahat17 thumbnail
...okay...i guess i m gonna start off the chatting...well since my fav jodi[pia & pushkar] is now married, i m dying to see their married scenes together...most importantly i m so curious to see PIA in married woman attire...u know in saris, mangalsutra, and sindoor....when bani got into the wedding attire she looked extremely beautiful n gorgeous...now i m wanna see pia in that attire as well....i think she look gorgeous just like bani... πŸ˜ƒ... ❀️    Edited by algebramulti - 18 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love bani and jai jodi!!!!! (look at aviπŸ˜†)

i want to see some more love between Jai and Bani....we've seens so many lovey dovey scenes with pushie and pia🀒
Chahat17 thumbnail
hey khush i cant see ur avi...btw...even i wanna see romantic scenes of jai-bani but unfortunately that wont be happening for a while...and i m not interested in the monstrous jai treating my sweet honey bunny sooooo badly...i cant stand ne being mean to sweety honey bunny....besides, for the last couple of weeks there has been so much tension in the show...so i wanna see something light hearted...or non tensed...besides...i wanna see pia in married woman attire...i think she look sooo cuteeee....as for pia-push romantic scenes...i know we've seen plenty...but they are the ONLY couple in the show who love each other...other character's love was only one sided....besides...since their current situation is pretty tight...i dont think there will be lots of their love scenes...i think it would be pretty serious πŸ˜’....but still i wanna see their scenes together...i would love to see jai-bani scenes too...but right now jai has gone nuts n i cant stand his anger + frustration that he throws at bani...not fair 😭 Edited by algebramulti - 18 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
they say that you fight the most with the ones u love...im just hoping all this bitterness balances out with lowe πŸ˜†
Chahat17 thumbnail
yeah keep the hope alive sis... πŸ˜†...u neva know when cupid would throw his arrow at them...love can strike them at anytime.... πŸ˜ƒ...but bani would be first victim πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
khoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guys thnx for beginning discussion!! and yes all of us really want to see some romantic scenes now!! specially between jai and bani!! this couple was so unexpected to me because i always thought that bani will somehow end with ranveer!! but im happy she's with jai!! As for pia and pushy, they make a cute couple too!! they have amazing personality which makes them very romantic at the same time!! But the question is, when will jai and bani are going to start their romance! hopefully it'll be soon!
Chahat17 thumbnail
khoo...jai-bani love angle wont start for couple of months...i think KS will be in vendetta mode for a while πŸ˜†