SS:The Bedroom Shock (Part 8)

5678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys sorry for the super duper late update been busy with exam preparations
anyway this update will be worth the wait promise
😃
"Karan beta, it was really nice to talk to you, God bless you" said Nani ji really pleased the way Karan was brought up with his parents principles and values.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Di, what is that person doing in shantivan" said Arnav accusingly.
Anjali had enough of her brothers taunts and accusations towards other people and she couldnt believe his audacity that he was angry at a person that he doesnt even know.
"Chote stop, stop acting like a kid with no care in the world" said Anjali stepping closer and closer word by word.
"Di, i was just asking I..." Arnav answered with his words trailing off not giving a real reason for his question.
"Chote, for your information that is Khushi jis special friend who is a bundle of joy and laughter and after such a long time has made Khushi ji smile and laugh without her plastering it on infront of the other family members" said Anjali with pride in Karan, a sense of pride that Arnav never gave the past 5 months.
"Fine Di, if you really think i am in the wrong then so be it" said Arnav quite p*****
at his Di for not understanding him the way she did before.
"Chote, I didn't mean..." said Anjali but not reaching the end of her sentance because the person she was supposed to apologise to was gone in a gust of wind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arnav went storming into the guest room were Khushi was knitting a sweater sitting on the king size bed.
"So Khushi Kumari Gupta, you have shown your true colors" said Arnav pointing his finger straight at Khushis face.
"What are you on about" said Khushi thinking that he just finding a excuse to vent his anger out on me.
"Why have you brought your boyfriend here" screamed Arnav choking on the word "boyfriend".
Meanwhile Karan was walking past the guest room with a shiny apple half eaten in his hand.Karan could hear all the commotion from outside the door and decided to stay there and listen to the rest of the convo.
"Khushi listen to me, i dont want that man anywhere near our unborn child " said Arnav making himself clear as possible.
"Look Arnav, he ..." said a kushi interupted.
"No khushi, no excuses" said Arnav grabbing her by the shoulders.
Arnav had his hands firm on Khuhis shoulders andd didnt realise the preasure of his hands. A tear rolled down her cheeks. Khushi tried to squirm her way out but it was no use.
"Arnav your hurting me" said Khushi.
Arnav let go and didn't know why Khushis "Boyfriend" was affecting him so much and just stormed out of the room not noticing Karan with closed fists giving him a murderous look.
Khushi just colapsed on her bed with tears in her eyes. Karan walked in right infront of Khushi. Khushi was crying her eyes out when she noticed some black plimsoles by her feet.
"Khushi, what happened" said Karan knealing down to look at khushis tear stained face.
"Nothing Karan" said Khushi trying not to make eye contact.
Karan knew what to ask Khushi that would make her jump.
"So khushi you never told me who is this babys father" said Karan. Khushi jumped and looked at Karan with a confused face. Khushi shot up and went towards the cabinet.
Karan could not believe his best friend is not telling him even though he knew that she was not aware of him already knowing who the father is.
"Karan, you need to be patient, i promise you that you will meet him but know is not the right time" said Khushi crying inbetween the words.
Karan was standing behind her and could hear her little cries.
"Khushi answer me who is this babys father" said a fuming Karan who had Khushi backed up against the wall.Khushi was tooken back and didn't know that Karan had the same temper as him.
"Karan leave me, what are you doing" said Khushi pushing on his toned chest, but it was no use Karan was to strong.
"Answer me" said Karan roaring at khushi with a deadly look.
"Fine you want your answer well here it is, ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!" screamed Khushi at the top of her voice.
"Its Arnav, the one and only Arnav Singh Raizada" said Khushi collapsing on the floor.
Karan couldnt see his best friend in tears. he lifted her up and placed her on the bed giving her a glass of water to calm down.
"Khushi stop crying, and tell me if you dont like him & you hate him with a passion then how can both of you sleep together" said Karan with a curious look.
"You didnt even tell me i was trying to flirt with his fiancee who seems so sweet and cute" said Karan with anger.
"And how can he get engaged if he has a unborn baby with you" said Karan with more anger.
"Look, Karan i didnt know what had happened at that time, i just went and told him about me not working here anymore and how i hated him, but something just happened and the next minute i was with him in bed." said Khushi closing her eyes while all those moments replayed in her mind.
Karan was still sitting there in disgust and shock. Khushi continued and said,
"Lavanya doesnt know that this is mine and Arnav baby she thinks i got raped and i have this special connection with the baby"
Karan shot up as soon as he heard the word rape
"What, how did they reach to that conclusion" said a fuming Karan.
"There was the engagement party at the Raizada house and i was invited and Lavanya ji insisted that i should wear a party dress, so i did and that is when i found out i was pregnant because i collapsed and the stupid doctor saw my love bites and said that i was..." said Khushi.
"Was it that bad" said Karan trying not to go in detail.
Khushi replied with a simple nod.
"Dont worry Karan i am going to abort this baby and move out soon back to my apartment" said Khushi with tears coming in her eyes again.
Karan shooted up and said
"Not if i have my way"
Karan left with a worried and confused Khushi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karan was by the Garden Gazebo with Khushis words replaying in his mind. It was quiet and the stars shone in the black sky. Karan was holding a Brandy bottle which had half of its content left.
Lavanya approached him from behind and tapped him the shoulders. Lavanya didn't notice that Karan was really drunk.
"So how do you like ASR" said Lavanya trying to get a word out of Karan.
Karan just stood there with a rage and desire burning in him. Karan never felt this feeling but he didnt want to do injustice to this girl.
"One word Lavanya, BAS****" said Karan facing her.
"How dare you" said Lavanya slapping him making a echo through the quite night.
"OOIII, ask your fiance what he has been up to" said Karan mumbling his words.
"What do you mean" said Lavanya getting a little worried about what Karan was about to say.
"Look your really hot and sexy and i dont know why would Arnav do that, i dont understand" said Karan grabbing Lavanyas hand.
Lavanya instantly let go of his hand and stepped back.
"That Arnav had sex with my best friend and he is pretending that nothing has happened and she is inside that big so called mansion crying her eyes out because of your fiance" said Karan souting at Lavanya not realising what he had just said.
Lavanya stepped back and collapsed on the white marble floor, all the incidents regarding Khushis pregnancy replayed in her mind, she was digusted with herself for accusing Khushi for something that wasn't her fault, her mind replayed the time when Arnav slapped her because she mentioned the word abortion.
"NNNOOO, why me, what have i ever done wrong to be cheated like this" screamed Lavanya crying her eyes out and pulling her hair back still wrapping her head around the truth.
"Sorry Lavanya, i coundn't keep you in the dark, i am so sorry" said Karan grabbing Lavanya in to a bear hug while she let out all her tears and was sobbing on his chest.
Lavanya let go of Karan and wiped her tears.
"Are you OK" said Karan sympathising with her in his drunken state.
"Karan thank you for telling me the truth, tomorrow is a brand new day with new obstacles" said Lavanya looking towards the big RM.
PRECAP
"Get out Lavanya i dont need you" said Arnav
"Karan go, Lavanya needs your support" said Khushi
"lavanya, are you..." Karan was interupted by a passionate urgent kiss.
Plenty of comments and likes TY
Ignore any spelling mistakes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Goshhh loved it Plzzz pm me when u update
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Amazing Update love this story
Thanks for the Pm
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome update getting very intreasting thanks for the pm. 😊
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic Update!!!

Loved it & love how the story is progressing!!

Can't wait for the next part but only after exams are finished!!!

Hope you have a fab New Year!!!
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG so finally you remembered ur ff lol sory buh i was rellay waiting for it. thnx for updating it now m gona read teh part :)
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it.  so la will endup wid Karan eh kk
plzzz con soon plzzz
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

nyce
 when will be the next update
lollipop4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3