face to face b/w nandini n mishti

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

well today as the face to face part came i had to forward tht part as my mom was sitting wid me and i was embarrased to watch n listen the conversation about sex between tham..............guys dont u think they r getting too ahead in .......................ummmmmm like i havent seen the conversation yet...........but is it very ...........its weird to watch such stuff wid parents n eldres they shouldnt discuss such topics

do share ur views😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I missed yesterday's episode, but I guess it was a bit too ahead, but I think that is the main goal of the show...to bring something new, exciting and daring!
It was not a bit ahead at all, just remember not to watch KF with your parents.

Suvarna was very open and telling the truth...I really enjoyed her to ther core. 😃
rupika182 thumbnail
I liked the interview, it was really honest, and loved Suvarna. She should be interviewed more often.
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i know..but i was with my mom and dad and my aunt and uncle and one cousin and 2 other younger sisters...imagine me...and my situation

😕
Anastacia thumbnail

Originally posted by: umi82990

i know..but i was with my mom and dad and my aunt and uncle and one cousin and 2 other younger sisters...imagine me...and my situation

😕

😆 hehe...Umi! I didn't watch yesterday's episode, so phew! Or else, I would have been with both my parents,my sis, and my grandma.

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh...who nandini???? 😃 😃 😃
sweet.love02 thumbnail
i was alone when i was watching it..so i dint rly care 😳
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
lol i know what u mean, these sort of things seen or discussed with parents is very embarassing but i dont hav sony so i watch it on my laptop alone so i hav no problem 😃
Kuddly thumbnail
I found it interesting.Its abt time,Indian Television   airs Bold conversation, real facts & opinion of stars so ppl can know them better & their personality instead of forming biased opinion abt them based on the characters they play.

Suvarna was honest & straight .I liked that.The other girl was honest abt her preferences too.

Noone was Hypocrite.

Members who R in school shouldn't watch with parents.The show airs on sat too or watch in another room.