Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: dj_adnanss

" I have been into theatre before entering television. I have done many plays, so acting isn't really new to me. I always wanted to be an actor."

After doing so many plays still he hasn't improved it seems..

"Well, the production guys saw me and liked me, so they called me for auditions. I auditioned and was eventually selected. There were no surprises as I didn't doubt my acting skills. But yes, it was a proud moment for me."

Arrogant!..Seems like he has started to think himself of Tom Cruise class🤣

Don't you think you are overreacting unnecessarily on such comments like a big  critic?  I don't think he needs acting certification from you right. Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail

" I have been into theatre before entering television. I have done many plays, so acting isn't really new to me. I always wanted to be an actor."

After doing so many plays still he hasn't improved it seems..

"Well, the production guys saw me and liked me, so they called me for auditions. I auditioned and was eventually selected. There were no surprises as I didn't doubt my acting skills. But yes, it was a proud moment for me."

Arrogant!..Seems like he has started to think himself of Tom Cruise class🤣

if u cant See then i will explan you Chit Chat with Sumit Vats--indya.com its meaning this is Sumit Vats Chit Chat Interview Post  Here Only His Fans Can Comants  His Words Are For As Not For People  Like Youu  And Yeah He Is Our Tom Cruise For His Fans *Infect better Then Tom Cruise* *So Better Dont Comant Next Time On Sumit,s Realted Posts*
And This Is For You   HD Forum Rules & Regulations:Read Before Posting 
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArHi4ever

if u cant See then i will explan you Chit Chat with Sumit Vats--indya.com its meaning this is Sumit Vats Chit Chat Interview Post  Here Only His Fans Can Comants  His Words Are For As Not For People  Like Youu  And Yeah He Is Our Tom Cruise For His Fans *Infect better Then Tom Cruise* *So Better Dont Comant Next Time On Sumit,s Realted Posts*

And This Is For You   HD Forum Rules & Regulations:Read Before Posting 

Well it isn't written any where that only his fans can post comments..It's an open forum and any one can post a comment .If you find it in bashing category then report it but in future too i would comment...
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahkutty

Don't you think you are overreacting unnecessarily on such comments like a big  critic?  I don't think he needs acting certification as such from punters like you right.

I just said when i feel...No he doesn't need any acting certificate from a punter like me but even i can say you better come up with your original id for saying all this...
May be he needs drooling comments from punters like you!
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
he is overconfident on his acting skills...i mean itni overconfident to kabhi di bhi nahi hui hongi when she is so good...outstanding...
i mean he was in plays...theatre...that's as shock as theater actors are really good and sumit is ok...not outstanding...wish hisconfidence decreases a little bit and he works more on himself and come out with more flying colors...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i just don't know why criticizing is a awarded with so rude comments in the forum...😕.
this a discussion forum...and discussion has both views...positive and negative...wish for an angelic forum is just a wish i think...😍
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for sharing!
he is doing a great job as Rishi ! 
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I just said when i feel...No he doesn't need any acting certificate from a punter like me but even i can say you better come up with your original id for saying all this...
May be he needs drooling comments from  you!

Enough of you crap just shut up and stop this negative compaign on Sumit, any quote can be twisted to thousands of meaning out of it, don't presume too many things to spill your hatred on it.  If you have so many problems with his acting better don't watch as simple as that.  Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Rati-princess

🤣...

yaroo iss ko iss ki jhaga dikhani paray gi 😆

ok ...

Always-togather thumbnail
omg scot  😲...a too sumit agay ..zarur koi paga hua hoga ...🤢