What will Kushan do?

Poll

WHat do you think Kushan is going to do now?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Chachi 420 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
What will Kushan do now that he believes that Veera and Bunty baby are having an affair?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chachi 420 thumbnail
Actually since the show is supposed to end soon, there isn't enough time for   him to do much . For it to have a happy ending(Which I hope it does have!) somehow the truth will have to come out about Amisha and Shweta's naasty plans and intentions.He would have to learn the truth, Neha will either have a miscarriage or marry someone, Vivan wil lhave to find happiness......and whatever became of that Raj guy who tried to kill Veera once>   And what of Megha who is pregnant by Vivan? There must be some tying up of these loose threads also.
masalatime thumbnail
I like the option of Ajmeri Baba and Peer Sayed Sahib.
QueenE thumbnail
there is nothing positive on the poll - i like to think that he will believe them. But getting drunk would be my option.

Esti aunty Edited by esti - 18 years ago
Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masalatime

I like the option of Ajmeri Baba and Peer Sayed Sahib.

same hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kuddly thumbnail
Happy ending between Veera & Kushaan.

Amisha should be caught & disgraced in front of all for pulling such horrible schemes.People like this get hell in the end.

As u Sow soooo u reap.

Above Poll has a gud humor
Ashiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think he will do half of the things on the poll... He will ask Veera for divorce, she will refuse, so he will ask Sanjay Dutt to run over Veera with his bike. πŸ˜› In the mean time he will beat up Vivan. That is funny call up Ajmeri Baba or Peer Sayeb Sahib... That is hilarious... I think Kushan will call up either of them and found out about Amisha and Shewata's evil plans. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   He will realize his mistake and it will be too late as Sanju would have already finished her off. He will get depressed and become a drunkard. He would decide to go far far away. Ofcourse Amisha would ask for his forgiveness and they will get married. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› πŸ˜† But just in nick of time Veera will come back and Kushan and Veera will live happily everafter. THE END. What do you think?
02aug30 thumbnail
I like the fact that you have added peer sayed sahib and ajmeri baba.
very funny
in all the hindi serials they should call PSS or AB to resolve their problems
02aug30 thumbnail
I like the fact that you have added peer sayed sahib and ajmeri baba.
very funny
rather than showing those horrible people in PSS and AB adds they should show these tv actors callingPSS or AB to resolve their problems
hahahaha
πŸ˜ƒ
Hinal454 thumbnail
i like the options of Ajmeri Baba n Peer Sayed Sahib πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i wonder why no one ever thought of that πŸ˜†