Rules for Banner Contest!

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey all,

Here are the rules for the Banner contest. Special thanks to Bhaskar.T Ms.Bholi Bhali & Minnie.

Here are rules for making a banner  (Thanx to Ms.Bholi Bhali and Minnie). Any banner which donot follow these rules will be disqualified.

1)The dimenstion for the banner are 728x90(Pixels). 90 is the height and 728 is the width

2)Time for submitting banner is 23rd April 2006.

3)The banner has to be neat and should not contain any sexual content, either in picture or words. It should be relevant to the Music Corner 

4)A member can make and send as many banner as they like.

5)We shall limit the number of Banners to 10 only - if there are more than 10 then the Mod will choose the best 10 & voting will be only for those 10 chosen.

6)There will be voting for the best banner among the choosen top 10 which will be on for 7 days. If any banner is found to be having multiple voting, then the banner might get disqualified. So please avoid multiple votings.

7)Advertisement of any banner, either through a post or pm is not allowed and can earn you a disqualification.Members are requested that if they get any such request from any contestant do inform the Moderators.

9)If there is a tie, then the moderators will choose the final banner and their decision shall be final.

10)The banner cannot be animated.

Don't post the banner on the forum.To maintain anonymity and have a fair contest, please pm your banner to:

Jem4Himesh

Its important that you PM the banner to me, so that way we can keep track of people making banner and its easier to organize them!We shall post the banners here for you. The names of contestant are not revealed till contest is over.It will be revealed only after contest is over.

To attach banner to pm:

First upload the banner using the site: http://www.imageshack.ws/ 

Click on the     button on your post reply box (in PM), located in upper-right hand corner ( before and next to ) - an Insert Image Box will pop up   

Paste the link of the image where is says: IMAGE URL and click OK. The picture will then be pasted on your message  

Or else, right click on the uploaded banner at above mentioned site,  select copy and then press Ctrl +V. The image will be pasted.

NOTE:NOTE: Do not post any banners here as they will be disqualified and trashed striaght away, After selection of banners there will be soon another topic made where you can view the banners posted by members. Please ask any queries you have about the banner contest here.

The dead line for Banner submission is 29th April. We will then have a poll where members get to vote for their faviourite banners . Please everyone contribute in this contest without hesitation.

Kind Regards,

Jem

Due to many requests the contest has been extended till the 29th April - so I hope to receive some good banners!

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

I'd just like to add that it would be nice if the words

Music Corner

are written somewhere on the banner 😊

sweetdisha thumbnail
Well,Can we use the picture of musical instruments in the banner?
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
yep you can - any thing that is musical - it doesn't have to be all bollywood 😊 we can have western artists too
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey jem thanx yaar
I will surly try to make one
sammie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i'll try to make one too 😊
Reema_J thumbnail

🤔...

Reema_J thumbnail

V, why are you shocked?! 😆  I was just wondering why HG was laughing!

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
tum log bhi naa...kahi bhi bak bak karte ho 😆😆😆
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Vishesh dekh ye gaana ka power ðŸ˜³ - mein agayi bolo ab kya bak bak karni hai 😆