Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: bas02

πŸ˜† samie is this topic to write anything in? If so cool.....how is everyone today, as you could see the guess who is next game went a bit crazyπŸ˜†

Jasleen thinks sai and I (πŸ˜†that rhymes!) are very evil!

I really should be studying right now but.....i can't be bothered!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOLz...bas..ur sooo funny!

but ur rite....u two are evil....just cant wait to get revenge on u two...next time i talk to u on msn..i'll have a dare ready for you two devils!πŸ˜†

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lol bas πŸ˜†

bas darling econ right now πŸ˜†

well today, physics physics. I am getting btr at multi-tasking thanks to u guys πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
and yh jasleen thinks me and my best friend bas are evil πŸ˜† πŸ˜† lekin we are the sweeeeeest things in the world na πŸ˜‰
sai14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jelly_1984

LOLz...bas..ur sooo funny!

but ur rite....u two are evil....just cant wait to get revenge on u two...next time i talk to u on msn..i'll have a dare ready for you two devils!πŸ˜†

jas u r really scaring me πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Bas for few more days let's stop picking dare hehehehhehe or do u think we should be brave and face the consequences of our evil traits πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and also just today i found out that my darling behna thinks that malika is a very good actress πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . as i said earlier, she does look cute in the pic πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago
bas02 thumbnail

yes sai we are the most angelic of angelsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes i should be doing my eco but argghhh...it is too boring right nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sai u will do well in ur exam don't worry!πŸ˜ƒ

*Shona* thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai14

jas u r really scaring me πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Bas for few more days let's stop picking dare hehehehhehe or do u think we should be brave and face the consequences of our evil traits πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and also just today i found out that my darling behna thinks that malika is a very good actress πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . as i said earlier, she does look cute in the pic πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lolzzz...bas is really influenced by mallika,,,she's her idolπŸ˜†

and sai "consequenses of our evil traits"....too funny yaar...newayz...i'm still working on my master plan to ruin the two of uπŸ˜†

as soon as its ready...i will launch it!πŸ˜†

sai14 thumbnail
man u r still working on it yaar πŸ˜† it looks like a big one jas
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bas we have to be safe for a few days from this evil evil evil jasleen. jas remember u told us that u r a very sweeeeeeet gal? lekin ab what happened to that sweet gal? πŸ˜† , ab tum evil bangayi kya just like me and bas πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
bas02 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ur evil plan huh? well i am the evilest of all, i am a bhootni afterallπŸ˜‰

wow all my sentences seem to be rhyming!!πŸ˜† i am seem to be in a poetic mood!πŸ˜† hmmm maybe i should make a poem or song, see i am getting distracted!! i should be doing my eco!!πŸ˜†

sai14 thumbnail
bas πŸ˜† u left eco and are writing poems.

theek hai behna chalo. write a poem πŸ˜‰
bas02 thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sai we have had a bigger influence on jasleen than mallika has had one meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*Shona* thumbnail

lolz.....ok listen we all shud be studying rite now....not mopin around i-f!....come on now...get back to ur work😑!