plzz read for all sanraj lovers

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i think we all are forgetting sanraj...😭😭 no petitions are signed , no demands on FB...~!

plzz dont do that ...remember all the sanraj moments... they were jst out of this world...we dont want u to completely ignore other shows even i watch all the shows ...all we want is jst one petition in a day or two and 1 post  on SBS .and..EKs wall . or the given links

plzz request EK to bring Rosiya back with a new story and on a new channel...coz imagine sucks.

here are the links plzz try to take some time out and help us get our fav duo back😃

SBS

EK

BT

INDIAN TELEVISION JODIS

WORLD OF INDIAN TELEVISION

agreed to u arshi we must think on it ðŸ˜Š
Hmmm can i ask something arshi?

Alwayz see you commanding NEVER EVER YOU YOURSELF POST.!!!

Well sorry to be rude but i left posting long back coz of my studies and other reasons and i dont regret my decision.
Originally posted by Anjali.SANRAJ

Hmmm can i ask something arshi?

Alwayz see you commanding NEVER EVER YOU YOURSELF POST.!!!

Well sorry to be rude but i left posting long back coz of my studies and other reasons and i dont regret my decision.
i know...i am so bad😭 well explaining the reasons is a long procedure .dont worry i will explain tht to ppl who relly intend to post...MS LAWYER nikle bhi toh batane ke liye that you wont post..that is relly the best thing abt you...i relly love you for this😳😳

and plzz bby dont call yourself rude ...u always sound so sweet.. not to many others but ME.

AND ABT COMMANDING AND DEMANDING MY INSPIRATION WAS YOU...so thank you😳😃😃

anyways all the best for your studies.😊..iam relly seeing another padmabhushan on the way~! 😃😃🤗
Edited by _xCIOT_ - 12 years ago
Arshi...while it is true that we need to post the thing is just a handful of posters will make little or no difference..

to make an impact where required each & every person must chip in

I have seen much to my dismay that such is sadly not the case😔

in fact some people have taken pride in supporting other xyz shows😕 that too at the cost of their own😲

however..to each his own..so be it😃

I've nothing more to say on this matter🤔
Originally posted by ramonag

Arshi...while it is true that we need to post the thing is just a handful of posters will make little or no difference..

in fact some people have taken pride in supporting other xyz shows😕 that too at the cost of their own😲

i know ramo.tht is the reason for the post...but there has to be a start line...so others may join us...we still see ppl coming on our FB page n commenting...

if ppl are supporting other shows its relly their personal choice...and there is nothing much to say...but we can atleast try...~!!

the main thing is that we saw EK showing interest in our demand...so there is always a chance~!

Rofl arshi...omg hahaha dhang se meri dho di huh :p

well SanRaj are a SWEET MEMORY now ...i dont see even a ray of hope of their comeback...sorry but thats what i feel.

Originally posted by Anjali.SANRAJ

Rofl arshi...omg hahaha dhang se meri dho di huh :p

well SanRaj are a SWEET MEMORY now ...i dont see even a ray of hope of their comeback...sorry but thats what i feel.

im afraid to say tht.but even i feel the same today...chalo lets see kya hota hai~!~ if EK remebers it thn may be otherwise..u cant say anything😊
Originally posted by ramonag

yes ur rite