sugar plum thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

😳i was sitting in front of the tv, fully engrossed, no lights, no sound, just angad and kripa watching each other in the dark and i felt as if it was the most romantic moment of my life... they looked at each other so long and so dreamily, that i wanted that scene to freeze so that i could actually enjoy it for as long as possible... n then, angad comes within a split millimetre of kripa... i expected some fully mushy dialogue or just some romantic music...

instead brilliant ekta n her fantastic team come up with this...

angad just thrusts his jacket into kripa's hands mistaking her for some new maid... can u believe that? MAID...? MAID... ?!!!!@#%$*πŸ˜• the oh-no second has never been defined better... trust me! i just felt so shattered... n then... the unthinkable happens... he falls on her...

i was like... 'what????!!!!and again, to make things worse, the journos turn up! geez... man was i fuming...  can u believe ekta guys? that scene cud have been soooo much more romantic, mushy, the likes! instead ekta chooses to get things all muddled up... now we know the secret of ekta's success... total indifference to the conventional stories and plenty of unpredictability...

keep going ekta... you ruined the ultimate romantic moment with a mundane 'jacket' and a bunch of cam-flashing journos! this way u'll lose all your devoted audiences... what say guys?

Edited by sugar bun - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samie thumbnail
yeah i felt like it was happenin 2 me i couldnt belive it soooooooo romantic na
lucious 220 thumbnail
 suga bun is right wat is up with ekta,why couldn't she give us that moment.  and whats up with this why is angad missing from half the show and sometimes he not even in the show.  can someone answer my qusetion??😑
nazu85 thumbnail
omg......i want to watch this!!!!!!! so cute couples.......
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Oh, sugar. c'mon. It was just their FIRST MEETING! Besides, angad was fully drunk n had no idea what he was doing. Infact, i feel that if the journos wouldn't have come, Angad would have lived upto his reputation of being  aldy-killer n scared Kripa to bits! He he. DON'T WORRY...there is a lot more to come.
EJAZ#1FAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucious 220

suga bun is right wat is up with ekta,why couldn't she give us that moment.  and whats up with this why is angad missing from half the show and sometimes he not even in the show.  can someone answer my qusetion??😑

I noe rite i was wonderin where did he go. They just showed like once. Seriously wat is up?
anonmember thumbnail
I liked the scene as it was since it was their first meeting. But don't worry, we will get to see plenty Kripa-Angad scenes soon! Plus, we want Angad to be in his full senses in such scenes, right? I just hope Anita doesn't keep getting all the screen time next week. It seemed like tonight's episode focused solely on her pouts, finger pointing and 'whatevers'! 😑Edited by sonynyu - 19 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Ekta seems to be building up on the Curiosity factor, that's why Angad is elusive.
chillyflakes thumbnail

I personally loved their first meeting scene, especially the part where Angad mistakes Kripa to be their new maid. There was something very sweet and innocent about that, the way Angad is completely out of his senses and he hands over his jacket to Kripa in such a casual manner.......dunno why, I found it doubly romantic!

But the best part was when Angad trips and falls on KripaπŸ˜‰ this has gotta be one of the cutest scenes picturized ever!

Chilly!