TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
What rude, creepy ppl except for dadi.Angad ka abhi pata nahiin. Poor Kripa. How can anyone be rude to someone as lovable, adorable nn pure like her? The ppl i hate the most are Angad's mom n his elder brother...ugh!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chillyflakes thumbnail

Yeah, Nitica count in me in hating the Khanna's! What a bunch of boring snobs, Naina is pathetic and so is Kartik. I don't think much of Dilip too, he seems to be spinless infront of Naina.

The people I like from the Khanna Family are Dadi, Teddy, Alia and Alia and Anita's Mom.....and yes, Angad also, but let me see him act first!

I am really rooting for Prithvi as we know that he will be a positive character and will fall in love with Kripa........I hope they share as good a chemistry as Angad and Kripa do!

Cheers,

Chilly

Culture thumbnail

u betcha guys... i mean how rude can u get ... ireally havent and hope never t come accross people such as these!

how can they treat a kid (teenager) like that whn she is alone in the city... meaning she has just come and is new to the city and they want her to leave the house also.... i hope some day kripa really evens it out with them..(if for a short while till tehy gain some common decent sense and allow K and A to get togethr)

sugar plum thumbnail
can i join the we-hate-the-khannas club? they're despicable... especially the elder brother. plus the cousin looks like she dipped her face in an oil well and her hair... ewww... the most hilarious thing is that she thinks she's cool n perfect n all...
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar bun

plus the cousin looks like she dipped her face in an oil well and her hair... ewww... the most hilarious thing is that she thinks she's cool n perfect n all...

lol