Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sahi kaha. Enigma h asr. Nk brought out the wild side. 
HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yaar i did want what you wrote to happen but todays episode was sooo good!!!!! Aur the precap - I do not want to be in NK shoes when ASR has a go!!! BTW can i ask is there a maha episode this week for IPKKND?
sparklystarstud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: matwamango

Luv U too. This was my second shot at this Forum and i'll say there are some fantastic idea's here but i can't write an FF just yet. I have 3 already i have to deal with.

awwweee!!!!!!thnx ayesh...
i would love to read ur ideas on IPKKND...seriously... 
bt we can wait i guess... 
bt do promise u'll update on IPKKND at one pt of time pls pls pls swty... 
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: matwamango

My partner in crime is backπŸ˜† I know its a little hard to believe but i want ASR to just get drunk once and loosen up then we could see his wild side.

I know the party will end up with ASR yelling at KHUSHI and she'll wind up crying. Or she'll give as good as she gets. Not an epic ROMANTIC moment we were anticipating for but the jealousy tracks already begun

Yayyy!!!! I love the way you said "Partner in Crime" πŸ˜ƒ

Me too dii!!! Its strange how we think so alike!! πŸ˜‰ Even I wanted ASR to drink! Cocktail party mein tali nahi hua toh kya hua!!? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But aisa nahi hua -- ulta he hurted her and things went out of hand  -- Do you realize this gives NK an edge over ASR -- because Khushi will see ASR as the guy who never has anything nice to say about her?! πŸ˜•

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HallyH

yaar i did want what you wrote to happen but todays episode was sooo good!!!!! Aur the precap - I do not want to be in NK shoes when ASR has a go!!! BTW can i ask is there a maha episode this week for IPKKND?

Another super episode but i feel ArHi are going round in circles lol.
I know NK is so sweet he'll sweet talk his way out of ASR's angerπŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparklystarstud

awwweee!!!!!!thnx ayesh...
i would love to read ur ideas on IPKKND...seriously... 
bt we can wait i guess... 
bt do promise u'll update on IPKKND at one pt of time pls pls pls swty... 

Let me finish the FF i am working on and my SS then i will be free to write for this forum whenever i can. 

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Yayyy!!!! I love the way you said "Partner in Crime" πŸ˜ƒ

Me too dii!!! Its strange how we think so alike!! πŸ˜‰ Even I wanted ASR to drink! Cocktail party mein tali nahi hua toh kya hua!!? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But aisa nahi hua -- ulta he hurted her and things went out of hand  -- Do you realize this gives NK an edge over ASR -- because Khushi will see ASR as the guy who never has anything nice to say about her?! πŸ˜•

ASR will do what we want soon because NK will drive him to drink the way he has Khushie wrapped round his little finger. I have the same fears as U have on NK making way into KHUSHI'S good books. Only next few weeks will decide the way the tides will change
friends2805 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Itz fantastic...I wish the party went like this...
sweet_sudeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing n fantastic update
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
HAHAHAHAHA...🀣

Awesome!

Know what would be even more awesome?? If you continue the OS, and give a drunk, craaazy ASR doing insane things, and then waking up d next morning with a huge hangover (and not remembering everything he's done).