Whats happening in SRA?

priya64 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

My god! so many changes happening to this show? how come they changed peehu(neha) what happened? m soo lost...n krish (karan).. has he left the show too??

can sum1 pls update me on whats happening thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hey...ya...i guess a lot has happen....

well...i still dont have sahara yet...its probably gonna be back by next week...so, cant update....i dont even know what's happening...

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yup guys, Neha Marda has been replaced by some other actress (Shilpa Sande) for Peehu's character...I've just watched one episode of her, and I don't like criticizing actors, but this new Peehu seems very old. I mean, they kinda showed this Peehu standing with Soham, and oh god, seriously she looks like either Soham's mom or her sister...then again, when she was with Lalit and Soham, she seems to be very old than them... I've also seen that Aryan Kapoor...and he looks even younger than the new Peehu...

Up to now, Shikar had planned to send Peehu's dad in jail, and he even succeed...Then Palak's dad went to police station and bailed Peehu's dad...When Peehu's dad came back home, he got an heart attack, so he was taken to the hospital...And then, the operation was kinda expensive, and Raj Gochar came there, but Peehu told him that she doesn't want him to interfere in their family matters, so Raj Gochar just left like that, and then Raj Gochar realized that Shikar was all behind this...Back to the hospital, Soham tells Peehu that his dad will pay all the expenses. Peehu tells him that she can't take his money...Soham then talks about friendship, and then Peehu says "ok, ill take the money if u will let me pay u back" ...Soham agrees and his dad comes...they are about to pay the expenses, but that lady tells them that Mr.Aryan Kapoor has already paid 2 lacs...Peehu goes to meet Aryan Kapoor...and the episode ends there!