TV stars busy with New Year - Aasiya Kazi

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

TV stars busy with New Year

2011-12-22 19:10:00

Mumbai, Dec 22 (IBNS) With New Year round the corner, Imagine TV artistes are busy making plans to celebrate the occasion in style:

Aditya Redij: "A new year has always been my favorite as it does not restrict you to any kind of religious traditions. This year my plans for New Year is very low key. I plan to call all my near and dear ones home and have a celebration. As far as my New Year resolution is concerned I plan to travel around this year as much as I can and explore different places. My shooting schedule hardly leaves me anytime but I will make sure I remove time for my vacations this year.

Ankita Sharma: "I will be going back to my hometown on New Year and spending time with my family. I get to spend very little time with them so I want to make sure I spend New Years with them. My New Year's resolution this year is to be more resistant to food and be fit for the coming year."

Aasiya Kazi: "I will be spending my New Year away from the hussle-bussle of Mumbai and will be going out of town for my New Years with some close set of friends. My New Year resolution would be more dedicated towards my family and give them as much time as I can."

Harshad Chopra: "This is the one day I look forward to tremendously, I will be definitely be setting myself free, I will party and have fun with my family and friends. My New Year's resolution would be to be more punctual wherever I go, whether it is work, meeting friends or any event. I want to be known as a punctual actor."

Naman Shaw: "New Year's day is very special for me every year I spend this day serving the needful and then go out with friends for a lavish dinner. I am extremely afraid of resolutions as I never end up keeping them, so I am not going to keep any this year."

Jayshree Venkatraman: "This year I will be spending my New Year's with the cast and crew of Beend Banooga Ghodi Chadunga, this will be my first new year's with my second family. My New Year's resolution is to learn dancing, I love dancing but because of my busy schedule I cannot give it much of time. This year however I want to change that and want to be committed to my dancing."

Tabrez Khan (Vihaan of Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondho) - This time I am going to welcome new year along with my wife Farah and my family as I was not able to do that last year. And this year my resolution is to make Vihaan the most liked character of small screen.

Raj Singh (Aditya of Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondho) - This new year I am hoping to celebrate it with my father who is based in Pune. I have already requested my director to give me leaves for atleast two days so that I can be with him. My new year resolution is to earn a lot so that I can afford an IPL team.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing Leena

Nice to read about all the stars plans for the New year