Pyaar Kismat Mein Nahiye AK Fanfic pg210

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi I am Unum I am writing a fanfic which me and my cousin memze have wrote together this is our first fanfic I hope all of you like it I will post some parts and she will post some heres the character list 😊

Pyaar Kismat Mein Nahiye

Story Synopsis

Two Characters are getting married who dont love each other, dont even know each other Two characters who are very different from each other, but still have to get married for the sake of their Brother and Sister.

Character List The Sharmas

Kripa Sharma

20 years old very kind, beauitful sweet innocent girl very mature, she has just finished her studies she has graduated in Business Studies shes got a degree for that and she has also graduated in Law and she has done a course in Media studies from Oxford University one of the best universities in England, her hobby is to sing she loves singing not many people know that, she has won many awards in college and university for her singing. She is very valued, shes from New York America but studies in Oxford and soon will be coming back to New York. She is secretly in love with Zaib who she met in Oxford she also knew him from college but then they were just friends, and he also loves her. But life has something else planned for them Destiny will decide if they be together or not.

Naina Sharma same as KYPH

Very good Mother, has given all her children good values, she helps in the business with her husband, she loves all her children and wants the best for them she is negative at times.

Rishab Sharma played by Mr Bajaj in KZK

Very good Father, he also has given all his children good values, he is a very sucessful businessman, he also wants the best for his children he is also negative at times.

Natasha Khanna (was Natasha Sharma) played by Anjali in Kavyanjali

The Sharmas Elder daughter very sweet and loving who is now happily married in the Khannas Family she is married to the Khannas Elder Son Sheraz Khanna.

Rizwan Sharma  played by Prem in KZK

Very kind and loving really good hearted and decent, helps his parents with the business loves his parents and his 3 Sisters alot and can do anything for them, he cares and respects for everyone. He is in love with Aliyah Khanna and wants to marry her.

Shazmin Sharma (Kripas Twin but dose not look like Kripa, Shazmin is also 20 years old, she will be introduced later on in the story) played by Memze on IF

Shazmin has been living in Canada for 6 years she has been studying there, she has been college there and currently is in her last year of university she goes to Howard University one of the best universities in Canada, Shazmin has done her Final exams and soon will be coming back to her family in New York. Shazmin is very different from Kripa shes kind and sweet, loves her family a lot, she is a flirt type of person she has many boyfriends coz of her charm and beauty she is less valued and less mature. Although she has many boyfriends she is still looking for Mr Right the right person that she loves and not just flirts around with. She is very Mordern and Westernised.

The Khannas

Angad Khanna

22 year old spoilt brat he is a Rockstar he is a big flirt, he is handsome, he has many girlfriends who love him coz of his money and his status and becuase he is a famous Rockstar, he is less mature, has no feelings and respect for anyone except his family, he is arrogant and less valued. He is very close to his sister-in-law Natasha he tells her everything about his life to her, he also loves his brothers and his sister Aliyah more than anything he can do anything for his sister Aliyah anything for her happiness.

Damini Khanna same as KYPH

She is a very good Mother loves all her children a lot, she help her husband in the business.

Lalit Khanna played by Lalit in KTH

He is a very loving Father to all his children, he is also a very successful businessman.

Sheraz Khanna played by Kavya in Kavyanjali

He is a very good hearted and nice and kind person, very mature and valued, intelligent helps his parents in the business and organises Angads concerts and recordings. He is happily Married to Natasha the sharmas daughter.

Rishi Khanna  played by Rishi in KTH

He is a spoilt brat, a very big flirt, less valued, loves his family a lot, help organising Angads concerts and recordings, and helps Angad out in every situation for an example the press reporters, he is very close to Angad tells him everything about his life except for his dark past.

Aliyah Khanna same as KYPH

The Youngest of the Khanna family loved by all the family she has been pampered by everyone especially Angad he buys her everything she wants and loves her a lot, she is very pretty, kind and sweet, valued but is mordern and westernised, she cares and respects for everyone. She loves her parents and her brothers and her sister-in-law a lot. She is in love with the Sharmas son Rizwan and wants to marry him.

Zaib played by Akshat KTH

He is very kind, sweet and loving person, he is middleclassed he lives in New york with his Mom. Currently he is in England He goes to Oxford University, he loves Kripa a lot who he met in Oxford him and  Kripa went to the same college but then they were just friends, but now they love each other a lot.

Emraan Kapoor (He will be introduced in the story later on) played by Emaraan Hashmi

He is Shazmins Best friend she met him in Canada they went same college and currently are in Howard University, he is a very kind and loving person he always helps Shazmin whenever she needs help he has been there for her all the time, they have been best friends from 6 years, Emraan loves Shazmin a lot he has not confessed to her his true feelings and told her that he loves her but soon he will, he has 1 brother who he loves a lot they both handle their parents business in catering they have many Hotels around the world.

More Characters will be introduced later on in the story

Anika played by Charu

Edited by unum ali - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks a lot for all your comments 😃
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh god!!!! i love the intro!!! i can't wait for u guys to start!!!! plz do cont. soon!!!
Star* thumbnail
sound great
cont soon!!!!!
cant wait to read it 😃 😳 😃
Thanks a lot for all your wonderful comments and I will continue soon 😃
Episode 1
It's a bright sunny day early in the morning a lot of arrangements are going on in the Sharma house because the Sharmas daughter Kripa Sharma is coming home after 4 years coz she was studying in oxford. The parents and Rizwan are at the Breakfast table discussing Kripas Arrival.

Naina - Beta Riz Kripa ar rahi hain tumhe ause lena jana hai airport abhi to dus bajhe hain aus ki flight ek bajhe ki hain (1pm) tumhari koi meeting toh nahin hain office mein.

Riz- Nahin mom koi meetings nahin ajj key liya maine sari meetings cancel kardi hain ajj meri chotti behen ar rahi hai toh no office for today aur mein airport chala joanga time par, mom and dad aap airport Kripa ko lena chalengeh.

Rishab- Nahin beta mujhe aur tumhari mom ko arrangements karni hain ajj sham ki party key liya jo hum Kripa ki graduate hune ki khushi mein deh rehay hai aur Natasha ar rahi hai bahuth kam karneh hain.

Naina- Haan beta aur decoration waleh ko mujhe instructions dena hain about the arrangements of the house where everything is going to be ajj ki party bahuth special hain iss ki doh (2) wajhey hain ek Kripa neh graduation kiya hai aur dosri hum party mein announce karenghey so beta tum chalen jana.

Riz- ok mom mein chalah joagah.

Its 12pm the arrangements are nearly done all the decorations are done Riz has gone airport to get Kripa.

The Airport Riz is waiting for Kripa While now we see Kripa she is wearing a blue salwaar suit with matching jewellery and light make-up and talking to Zaib.

Z- Kripa Iam going to miss you

K- Me to

Z- I will call you everyday

K- I will be waiting Zaib, I think Bhai has come he is over there I will talk to you in the evening bye

Z- Bye Kripa I love you

K- Yeah me to I better go now

Z- Kripa my hug

K- Zaib I am getting late bye

Zaib goes, Kripa goes towards Riz and gives him a hug she has seen him
after 4 years.

K- Hi Bhai how r u ghar mein sab kaisa hai

R- Arreh Kripa meri pyaari chotti behen woh mein baad mein batongah phela yeh batoa tum kaisi ho and first of all congrats for your graduation, aur ghar mein sab tike hain tumhaara intezaar kar rehay hain chaleh.

K- Iam Fine Thanks Bhai lets go

Kripa and Riz come home everyone hugs Kripa her Parents and her sister Natasha and they all congratualte her for her graduation, they all are very happy to see her after 4 years, in them 4 years Kripa was in Oxford doing her graduation.

Natasha- Kripa looking lovely maine socha tha wahaan Oxford mein tum thodi si badal joagi your dressing sense, but still you are the same.

K- Di mein itna bhi badal kar kya karoongi, mera dressing sense meri
personality ko suit kartah hain waise Di Jiju kahaan hain.

Natasha- Sheraz ajj shaam ki party mein ar raha hain party mein millenah.

K- Party kis khushi mein

Natasha- Kripa tum nah the party is for you tumneh graduation kiya hain isliya Mom and Dad neh party di hain for you.

K- Mom and Dad iski kya zaroorath thi aapko pata hain mujhe parties pasand nahiye hain.

Naina- Beta yeh party maine aur tumhaare Dad neh tumhare graduate huneh ki khushi mein di hain and we are very proud of you for graduating.

K- Thanks Mom and Dad (Kripa hugs them)

The party has just started all the guests are arriving.
Kripa is ready wearing a baby pink salwaar suit with matching jewellery and is upstairs on the phone talking to Zaib.
All the guests have arrived the Khanna family also has arrived Sheraz,
Aliyah and their parents and Angad who they forced to come to the party with them Angad loves parties but hates going to family parties. The Khannas and the Sharmas have been friends for years.
Angad is wearing his White top, black jeans and his black jacket.

Kripas and Angads parents are talking about the announcement they are going to make. (Muted)

Riz and Aliyah are talking

R- Hi Aliyah looking very beauitful

A- Thanks (Blushingly)

R- Aliyah come I will show you my sweet sister Kripa.

R- Di apneh Kripa ko dekha hain

Natasha- Riz she has gone upstairs look there she is (Kripa was coming
down)

Kripa comes down

Preview- Kripas introduction with the Khannas family
The Announcement made by the family. Is that announcement gonna
change Kripas life?
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
first of all, a fantastic part!!! rly superb!!! nd thank u for asking for my prediction..i feel honoured, newayz.... my prediction: the annoucement is that riz and aliyah will get married only if angad and kripa get married. prove me rite or wrong by cont.ing soon!!! nd btw gr8 work on ur first fanfic!!!
Thanks for your comments and Nabz good prediction and lets see if it is right and for that you have to wait till tommoraw 😊   
Star* thumbnail
cool start
cont soon!!!
😃
Episode 2
Kripa comes down

Natasha- Kripa mein aur Riz tumhe Sheraz ki family seh milanah chahateh hai
yeh hain Sheraz- Hi       Kripa- Hi Jiju
yeh hain Sheraz ki behen Aliyah- Hi   Kripa- Hi
aur yeh hain mera pyara dewar Angad- Hi Kripa- Hi

Angad- (to himself) What a behenji which world dose she live in wearing salwaar suits she is pretty but not my type, she has been living in oxford for 4 years but still is not westernised Natasha bhabhi is different but her sister is a total behenji, yeh mein kahan phas gaya.

Kripa meets Angads parents greets them takes ashirwaad (touches their feet)

After a while the parents go on stage Kripas parents Rishab and Naina and Angads parents Lalit and Damini to make an Announcement.

Rishab- Ladies and Gentlemen can I have your attention please (Everyone looks at the stage) Yeh party humneh hamari beti Kripa keh graduate huneh ki khushi mein di hain aur iss party ki ek hur wajah bhi hai Mein mera beta Rizwan ki shaddi mera dost Lalit ki beti Aliyah seh paki karchooka hoon hur inki sagai (Engagement) 2 haftoh mein hai.

Kripa is shocked

K- Congrats Bhai and Aliyah my future Bhabhi

R/Al- Thanks

Lalit- Aur haan Mein apneh beta Angad ki shaddi mera dost Rishab ki beti Kripa se paki karchooka hoon inki sagai bhi 2 haftoh mein hai.

Everyone claps

K- What (Shocked)

A- What the hell dad (Shocked)

Natasha and Family are shocked to hear about Angad and Kripas Marriage

K- Di mein abhi aiyee hoon aur meri shaddi ki baat Mujhe yeh shaddi nahin karni hain

A- Bhabhi dad neh mujhe shaddi keh baare mein bataya bhi nahin mujhe yeh shaddi nahin karni hain never

The party is over after a while all the guests are gone except for Angads family, they are discussing about Kripa and Angads Marriage.

Kripa speaks to her parents

K- Mom, Dad mujhe yeh shaddi nahin karni hain aapne announce kardi meri shaddi aur mujhe bataya bhi nahin

Naina- Beta ab tumhaari shaddi ki umar hogayi hai aur tumneh graduation bhi kar liya studies complete karli toh humneh tumhaari shaddi paki kardi humneh socha tumhe surprise deh.

K- Mom mujhe yeh shaddi nahin karni please

A- Mom and Dad Mujhe bhi yeh shaddi nahin karni aap sab toh mera lifestyle jaanteh hain

Lalit- beta Angad tumhaari shaddi sirf Kripa seh hogi

Rishab- beta Kripa tumhaari shaddi bhi sirf Angad seh hogi

A- lekin Uncle hum ek doosreh ko jaanteh bhi nahin toh yeh shaddi I mean Uncle aap mera lifestyle jaanteh hai

Rishab- Beta 2 hafteh baad sagai hain tab tak tum dono ek doosreh ko samaj joageh.

A- lekin Uncle

Lalit- lekin wekin kuch nahin Angad tumhaari shaadi sirf aur sirf Kripa seh hogi

Angad and Family leave in the car Angad is very angry

A- (to himself) yeh shaddi kabhi nahin hogi mein aus behenji seh kabhi shaddi nahin karoongah itni insult hogi meri mein Rockstar smart, dashing aur woh behenji this marriage will never happen.

Back at Kripas house, Kripa is arguing with the parents about the marriage

K- Mom and Dad mujhe yeh shaddi nahin karni aap please samajane ki koshish kijiya hai

Riz- Haan Mom and Dad mein apni chotti behen Kripa ki shaddi aus Angad seh nahin honeh dogah apko pata hain woh ek acha insan nahiye hain he is a big flirt woh meri behen ko kabhi khush nahin rak paygah

Rishab- enough Riz Angad ki buriyaan karna baand karo yeh shaddi hogi Lalit aur Damini bhabhi neh humhe Angad keh baare mein sab kuch bataya hai aunka kehna hain agar Kripa jaisi ladki auski zindagi mein aiye toh woh badal jaygah aur Lalit neh kaha hain agar Kripa ki shaddi Angad keh saat nahin hui toh tumhaari shaadi Aliyah keh saat nahin hogi, yeh uski ki shart hain, dekho Riz beta Kripa wahaan bahuth khush rehaygee Natasha wahaan kitni khush hain Lalit aur Damini bhabhi neh ause beti mana hain bahu seh zyada toh mein apni doosri beti ki shaddi wahin karoongha Kripa wahaan bahuth khush rehaygee.

Naina - haan Riz beta tumhaare dad sahin kehrehay hain

Riz- Mom Natasha Di ki shaddi Sheraz seh hui hai he is really different from Angad

Naina- enough Riz Kripa beta maan joa

K- Mom mujhe yeh shaddi nahin karni

Naina- kyun nahin shaddi karni humhe wajah batoa

K- kyunki mein kisi aur seh pyaar karti hoon mein Zaib seh pyar karti hoon

(Naina slaps Kripa)

Naina- Zaib seh aus gatiyan middle class gareeb insan seh joh tumhaare saat Oxford gaya tha

K- haan Mom Zaib bahuth acha ladka hain aur mein ause bahuth pyar karthi hoon aur woh mujseh bahuth pyar kartha hai

Rishab- Woh tumseh pyaar nahin kartah sirf tumhaare paisa seh pyaar kartah hain

K- Dad aap galat samaj rehay hain auseh paiso (money) seh koi matlab nahin hain woh sirf mujseh pyaar kartah hain

Rishab- enough Kripa go to your room

(Kripa cryingly goes to her room and Riz goes to hes room)
Edited by unum ali - 18 years ago