fatty1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
how did aryan survive the car accident that khusi made?😕 and where was aryan all this time during the six to seven year period with mahir and timir in it?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
well i dont know how he survived but..he was with guruma he had lost his memories..so thts why guruma told him to kill durga and though in his past life he hated durga and durga was the cause of aryan's accident..by the wy how many times do i have to tell u khushi wasnt behind all this it was tht timirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr😡
fatty1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestgirl_211

well i dont know how he survived but..he was with guruma he had lost his memories..so thts why guruma told him to kill durga and though in his past life he hated durga and durga was the cause of aryan's accident..by the wy how many times do i have to tell u khushi wasnt behind all this it was tht timirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr😡

so sorry for my mistakes again!😭 and so aryan was with guruma within these six to seven years.😆

fatty1 thumbnail
oh.......................................................... ............................................................ ............................................................ ..................!😃