SS Make Some Noise for the Raizada Boyz! Part1

TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiya guys, so I'm a mega fan of this show and EHMMBH, and I'm currently writing an SS called Make Some Noise for the Vadhera Boyz, and last night I thought...hmmm...what if, I could do the same, but with PayAash and ArHi! I mean both shows have 2 sisters and 2 brothers where they fall in love, so it shouldnt be too hard to change it round.

Basically, the SS is about Khushi arranging a hen party for Payal as her wedding is in a week, and she has a surprised lined up πŸ˜‰ Over on the EHMMBH forum, my readers have been so amazing in regards to the SS, so I hope you guys will too! I'm on part 6 over there, so it shouldnt be too hard to update here every few days.

I've (obviously) changed the names, the title, and bits of the story so it fits in with IPKKND, here's the intro. Hope you guys like it! 😊
 EDITED: So I've decided to change the story round a litte, mainly because my existing readers know what's going to happen, and I want them to be as clueless as the readers on his forum areπŸ˜† so yeh, do not be expecting the exact dialouges etc as the EHMMBH version  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Intro:

"Ok Jiji, so I've arranged everything for your hen party tonight...and I have a little surprise for you." Khushi's eyebrows started dancing as she smiled looking at her sister, Payal.

Both sisters were sitting in their bedroom in the outhouse that the Payal's in-laws had provided for them. Upon seeing the outhouse, Khushi was shocked to say the least. Back home their life was simple, they didn't have a need for the modern furniture, as long as they had something comfortable to sit on. No need for expensive technology as both sisters were always occupied with something, but most importantly, they both had each other so there really was no need for anything else. But next week is Payal's wedding. Sure Khushi's upset, she didnt want to be away from her sister, no-one does, but it's part of life. And Khushi had accepted this hard ugly truth and decided to be happy for her sister, after all she is going to be the daughter-in-law of the Raizada family, and Khushi couldn't think of anyone better other than her Jejaji Akash, for her sister to spend her life with.

"Khushi...tum bhi na! What was the need for this hen party? You know that I dislike parties, toh phir kyun?" Payal asked, fiddling with the end of her dupatta which she did whenever she was nervous.

"Arre Jiji! What's a wedding without a hen party! And anyways, I bet that Rakhshas has arranged a bachelor's party for Jeju! So I think we have permission to have fun eh!" Khushi giggled, but her thought went back to the Raskshas. Stupid Raskshas. Ever since he told her to get lost two nights ago just because she was spending more time with Nandkishore, Khushi hadn't said a word to him. She liked Nandkishore, he was sweet, caring, like Akash-ji but in a hatke manner. And then there The Raskshas, the complete opposite; bitter, angry, horrible, Khushi was almost certain that he didn't know how to smile. She recalled Jiji's and Akash-ji's engagement, everyone was smiling, laughing, and he was standing there with his business associates, chatting about some deal. She knew that it was the same night that him and Lavanya-ji had called of her engagement, but he never smiled whatever the occasion.

Payal noticed her younger sister mumbling to herself and her face scrunched up in anger. Sighing, Payal got up and walked over to Khushi, "shall we go? Or are you thinking of cancelling?" Payal asked sounding hopeful, trying to take Arnav-ji of her sister's mind. Khushi had told Payal what happened, and didn't understand why Arnav-ji was so against her talking to his cousin.

"No freakin' way Jiji! This is our...YOUR night! Aur mera surprise bhi dekhna hai na." Khushi smilied, winking at her sister. "Chalo, let's get ready."

---------------------

Likes and comments people 😊 just wanna know whether i should continue

lots of love,

kal

Edited by TrueMuskaan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
res
CONTIN-YOU...
I toh liked it bhai, in that SS Virat instigated them to go and Viren decided that they'll do you-know-what, lets see who does what here! πŸ˜‰
Edited by booksfreak07 - 12 years ago
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: booksfreak07

res

CONTIN-YOU...
I toh liked it bhai, in that SS Virat instigated them to go and Viren decided that they'll do you-know-what, lets see who does what here! πŸ˜‰

My fellow EHMMBH-ain! πŸ˜‰Yeh, dont spill the beans just yet, lets see if they can figure it out!
And I havent decided yet whose going to do what! πŸ˜† fingers crossed its good!
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
fab update loved it continue soon plz

thankx for pm
Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I've been reading the Vadhera version as well, so I sort of knew what to expect. But I love how you completely IPKKND-ised it to the extent that it seemed like a completely different story. You're doing a great job with writing this (and all the other OSs/SSs)! Please do continue soon! And thank you for the PM! 😊
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
omgg ! I was reading your other version too commenting sometimes but this is awesome!
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Res
read now and comment later :)
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh , you definitely need to continue. I can't wait for the next part
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really nice start!!

whenever u update PM me thanks
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Would have said 'Can't wait for the next update' but I'm reading the other one for ehmmbh so you know.. I already know what to expect. 

But I'll still say I can't for the next update because I want to see the Riazada-fied version... Neither Arnav or Akaash are those kind of guys like Viraat so I really want to know what'll happen. Maybe, in this Arnav is like Viraat so it'll be mega fun...

Anyways, please continue soon and PM me aswell πŸ˜‰

Edited:

Just saw the edited bit of your intro. Lol. Really happy you've changed it around a little; I also wanted to be glued to your updates for ipkknd but at the same time wouldn't be as I already knew what would happen. However, I knew already not to be expecting the same dialogues... 
Even more eager, now that you've said you've changed it around a little. Can't wait, please continue soon :)
Edited by shehroon_riaz - 12 years ago