palak22 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
story line of KYPH reminds me of meine pyaar kiya. kripa comes to city and stays with family freinds who were helped by kripa's dad in past same thing was in meine pyaar kiya. salmaan and bhagyashree falls in love . same think here kripa and that singer will fall in love . this is something i have noticed . the begining seems same then never know ekta's show ..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
well, palak it seems to be a cocktail of Maine Pyaar Kiya n Taal but Ekta always adds her own signature flavour n the lead couple is exciting, so, let's see.
samie thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

well, palak it seems to be a cocktail of Maine Pyaar Kiya n Taal but Ekta always adds her own signature flavour n the lead couple is exciting, so, let's see.

so true ekta always has 2 ruin somethin good just hope she dont do the same this time round

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

u r absolutely right nitica. Ekta surely knows how to keep the audience hooked to watching her serials, must agree with that. All said and done she somehow makes the serials interesting by adding all the right masalas. not to forget the hunks and pretty dames in her serials.😃

Cheers😆

Lata

nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
LOL. When I had seen the first ans second episode, I had thought the exact same thing. It is a copy of Maine Pyaar Kiya with a little bit of Taal thrown into it.
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nali476

LOL. When I had seen the first ans second episode, I had thought the exact same thing. It is a copy of Maine Pyaar Kiya with a little bit of Taal thrown into it.

i agree

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u can also relate this show to ishq vishk starring shahid and amrita