Posted: 18 years ago
Hello Everyone,

At the moment we have no updater for Rabba Ishq Na Hove.Topranger kindly posts the video update but we need someone from India who could provide us with a written update.Since India is ahead we would prefer an updater from India but if you are from the UK or USA and could update for us then that is fine,only if UK/USA is not that behind.If you can volunteer to update for us then please say it in this topic.

Thank You
AryanEdited by Aryan~Bhai~MBBS - 18 years ago
I can update but only through the videos posted by Topranger since I live in Canada....I don't get the show at my place but I do keep up with it πŸ˜•

Let me know if you want me to 😊

Originally posted by shahidlover24

I can update but only through the videos posted by Topranger since I live in Canada....I don't get the show at my place but I do keep up with it πŸ˜•

Plss do that shahid lover .cos that link dosent come up for me.... pllllllssss give us written update on Indian Video. Thnx in advance

Yeah you can do that 😊 It will be a great help if you can.

Aryan

Originally posted by Aryan~Bhai~MBBS

Yeah you can do that 😊 It will be a great help if you can.

Aryan

when do i start cuz the updates have already been postedπŸ˜•

when do i start cuz the updates have already been postedπŸ˜•

can u start with this weeks updates.
hi i can do it too after watching the videos posted by suruchi dii
Well ok lets do one thing.Right now we are getting updates but if the update is not posted yet then you or lovely_angel can post the update.Is that ok with you two?

Aryan

Originally posted by Aryan~Bhai~MBBS

Well ok lets do one thing.Right now we are getting updates but if the update is not posted yet then you or lovely_angel can post the update.Is that ok with you two?

Aryan

yup...thats fine with me😊

mmm...well i dunno if its any point now but i thought id offer my help anyways. I'm from UK...i could update..(one episode came on today which i can update after ive seen it & i think next week is the last episode which i could also update.) let me know if you guys need any help at all. 😊