Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Wow nish this is awesome...season 2...the way u described Sharon it was really nice, she must be looking very beautiful as always swayam cuteee as ever πŸ˜

i am really eager to know what happened between neal n suhana... 

thanx 4 d pm... πŸ˜Š

Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
this what i call back with a bang...
i love it do continue..
Monica.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazn start of season 2πŸ˜› n nw continue jaldi jaldi pweessh
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Nish Busy right now with exmas but will read this week hopefully and keep pm-ing me for each chapter k thanks a lot
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pm and I'm loving season 2 :D

Nikki <3
swaronland thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello nish 😊
glad u continued this ff.
I really loved ur writing
skills. πŸ‘
please update soon.&
pm me.
P.S.- U & dashling devil (sorry don't know name) are my favorite writers on forum
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nish finally caught up with all the updates...

brilliant updates.. .all the updates were very cute & just love swaron πŸ˜
continue soon πŸ˜Š
Edited by ---Priya--- - 11 years ago
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nishi, i just read all the updates and i'm fida over this<3 the "revival" is killer. you have to update soon! πŸ˜› 44 likes btw. πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜‰
madhu_swaron thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome revival...lovin dis ff...pls pm me next update...😊.
nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay okay! I know I vanished but had some issues and A Major Writer's block. Had actually thought I Lost my hand in writing. So however bad this Chapter is Please Forgive me!

Part 2

Swayam went after his sobbing cousin. No matter what he always loved her loads. She was still the small baby he had seen when he was 4 years old, Her eyes glistening and her little fingers holding his one long finger.

Swayam caught her and turned her around. Within a split second she was hugging his small waost and sobbing continuously.

"Susy What happned? Please tell me" He begged.

"Neal.. He... He broke u.." Before she could finish her statement more Sobs broke out.

"He probably didn't mean it. We can talk to him and fix everything baby. Wont you trust your Bro?" He said taking her face in his hands and wiping away the ever flowing river of salty tears.

"But.. But.." She didn't even know what she wanted to tell. She was lost and Swayam couldn't bear seeing his baby this way so he decided to take her home first.

He took his phone and Swiped in a small text to Sharon.

Taking Susy home. Calm Neal down and bring him there.

Sharon walked onto Swayam's Porch her eyes swollen a little due to the crying she had done sometime ago. Neal followed her without a word. She knew this was going to be tricky but her love for Swayam was just too much that she had no option.

They let themselves in and Swayam also joined them.

"Neal? Whats wrong?" He asked a bit oblivious to his girlfriend who looked very broken in a weird way.

"Nothing. I don't know whats gotten into me! Im Sorry Swayam.. You know I didn't mean it bro. Just that my jealousy got the better half of me. Where is she?" He asked with pure concern filled eyes.

"I Just tucked her into bed. She has been sobbing endlessly. Go and Talk to her" looking at him knowingly.

Neal walked to Suhana's Room leaving Sharon and Swayam Alone. They hadn't spoken a word to each other. Sharon just walked upto his Soulmate and simply held his hands and felt a slight squeeze. She smiled at the contact which calmed her down.

Just then Swayam's phone beeped and it flash Neal's name. It was a text.

She is fine. You and Shar can calm down. Sorry

Only then Swayam had taken a breathe of relief and engulfed Sharon in a tight hug. She was taken by surprise for a minute but held him close.

"Its been a quiet a night. I should head home." She said finally breaking the hug after a very long time.

"Ill drop you home. Besides I don't want my princess to get kidnapped." He said with a smile playing along his lips.

"Ah. You know that the one who is going to kidnap me is going to have a rough time." She smirked a little.

"Well, Then start preparing yourself my lady. Im kidnapping you tomorrow."

"Oh My. I really am scared now" She said playfully pulling him closer and placing her head in his.

"I miss spending time with you" He pouted.

She just pulled him closer and gave him a slight Peck on his lips and Whispered "Bring it on Mr. Shikawat"