Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Isha Maanvi was over hyper today πŸ˜† I think she was meant to show that way cause of her excitement for J's birthday but yeah she was a bit OTT today, nonetheless, still love her πŸ˜ƒ
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nams100

Ol I do not mean offence to anybody but I want to express my opinion here... I used to like Armaan during the initial days of DMG, when Shilpa was Ridz.. IDK what happened, as soon as she exited, I could not like the show the way I used to... KSG suddenly over-built his body and I did not like it at all... Sorry if I hurt anyone!

its ok dun b sorry even i decided to quit DMG wen shilpa exited ...but i was so much addicted to DMG dat i cldnt stop myself ...den again wen i started liking sukriti ...den jenny came πŸ˜† bt still i watched πŸ˜›
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: harini2010

its ok dun b sorry even i decided to quit DMG wen shilpa exited ...but i was so much addicted to DMG dat i cldnt stop myself ...den again wen i started liking sukriti ...den jenny came πŸ˜† bt still i watched πŸ˜›

LOL Harini! Addiction is such a bad thing no? I can understand your plight, because I'm addicted to Navya the similar way🀣
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

i have a wish. N should make fight with A for his childish behaviour and jaelousy as she siad faith is base of every relation. But as she is  devi mayya i dont think such a thing would happen.

She should fight with him for not sharing his problems with her, for misunderstanding her, for the immaturish behaviour etc...If he continues his nonsense attitude she should  give him a slap and ask him to get lost...Why cant the CVs show something sensible and realistic...

ps: will join the chat later...i'm having my breakfast (2nd trip)...
manjha thumbnail
OMG I am so obsessed with the song "Subah Hone Na De" πŸ˜ I love the girls voice πŸ˜› LOL random moment... 

BTW Nams, I'm coming to Lucknow now just to have asli jalebis πŸ˜‰
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hello girls im not particpating in your DMG discu because i jave not watched it . πŸ˜†
But i from yiour words i think it is a mast show. But i missed it.
Is it Dil MIl Gaye. ?
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She should fight with him for not sharing his problems with her, for misunderstanding her, for the immaturish behaviour etc...If he continues his nonsense attitude she should  give him a slap and ask him to get lost...Why cant the CVs show something sensible and realistic...

ps: will join the chat later...i'm having my breakfast (2nd trip)...

@ resh:  I agree with you.  But the first thing is when they talk is either she starts crying and then everything is put on hold till another time or he goes off on his 5 year old temper tantrum and she has to manofy him
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry for the super late reply! I too got a bit miffed with DMG after Shilpa left, but then since I've started to rewatch the whole thing from scratch, I've begun to fall in love with it all over again! But I was, am and always will be a crazy fan of DMG, AR and KSG! 

manjha thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

hello girls im not particpating in your DMG discu because i jave not watched it . πŸ˜†

But i from yiour words i think it is a mast show. But i missed it.
Is it Dil MIl Gaye. ?

Clarissa, one of the most classy shows till date TILL October 2009 πŸ€’ Season 2 wasn't even DMG, it was stupidity but anyways watch it till AR get shot. Most cliched yet classy love stories with amazing chemistry and a lead that makes you melt like ice cream on a summer day β˜ΊοΈ I highly reccomend!! 
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jen: U r most welcome JennyπŸ˜‰ And besides jalebis, you are gonna love the paanipuris here( we call it paani ke batashe/ golgappa) They're like the world's best eatables!!πŸ˜›